Rumour Nahas wants a move

Remove this Banner Ad

Can see him going to Port, GWS, GC or Melbourne

Maybe even Freo, who have Keppler Bradley on their list

Kepler's shitness is a bit of a myth. He gives effort and does what's asked of him. He's immeasurably better than the absolutely mediocrity (in every single attribute) of Nahas. Fremantle won't go anywhere near him. Nor will the Suns. Nor GWS. And probably not Port.

Kepler's shitness is a bit of a myth. He gives effort and does what's asked of him. He's immeasurably better than the absolutely mediocrity (in every single attribute) of Nahas. Fremantle won't go anywhere near him. Nor will the Suns. Nor GWS. And probably not Port.

I'd argue that Nahas has more talent than Kepler

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No he isn't.

I find it a laugh that a Richmond supporter has the gall to say that. There is no club with more sub-AFL players not only on their list, but in their 22.

Must be why we're last on the ladder

Well we're first and shock - we still have mediocre players. So, going by that I'd say it's fair to say that Richmond have more and theirs are worse.

Or wait.... Nahas > Rioli, right?

I don't rate Rioli but he's marginally better than Nahas

He is more than welcome to go. Hell, I'll even pick him up and drop him off to the club he chooses the spud.

problem is that Demetriou's pronunciation of him on Brownlow night has gone to his head.

Shane Woe Woe Woe What is it Good for Wodin, should have taught Red Robin, the umpires dont make you a good player because of brownlow votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Nahas wants a move

Remove this Banner Ad

Back