Preview Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
assistants make no decisions. i cant see how you decide who is the best assistant other than taking the word of the senior coach. which is not very scientific
Also if that is the case then we can not be critical of line coaches . They certainly would be making decisions and suggestions on strategies within their areas. It is probably important to understand how much latitude they have been given. I agree that it will be an issue if they have been under a control freak

I don't like appointing assistant coaches, they don't make any decisions. how would you know how they'll go in the hot seat if they have never made any decisions?

crap shoot.
I assume you mean appointing someone who has never coached a team in their own right? Because pretty much every coach that gets a job is an assistant.

Dew really relying on Longmire pulling up stumps in the next 5 years if he wants a head coaching job, pulled well and truely above his rather large weight and is now totally under the thumb of the missus' job preference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I believe that Leppitch had his contract extended at the beginning of the year. (Unless they pull a sando manoeuvre). In my opinion, Essendon are tanking, pure and simple.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I believe that Leppitch had his contract extended at the beginning of the year. (Unless they pull a sando manoeuvre). In my opinion, Essendon are tanking, pure and simple.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember it being touted that Brisbane were going to extend Leppitch's contract to the end of 2018, but I don't think it actually happened.

Pretty sure he is only contracted until the end of 2016 and honestly I don't expect him to be there in 2017.

I have skimmed through this so I may have missed it, so sorry if I have, but what about Choco as coach next season? Couldn't hurt to at least talk to him?

I hope we at least speak with Montgomery.

Would have learnt a heap this year watching how Beveridge has transformed the Doggies.

I'm still on the Pyke-train though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back