Preview Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Pyke is our head coach, but heard something interesting a few people have started to say Clarko has had his name thrown back into the hat. I highly doubt it's true.. but it seems like whenever were looking for a new coach his name pops up, makes me think if there was more to the rumours last year.

Maybe co-coaches will be a thing?
You'd think we have Pyke stitched up already so why is the process not over?

I still think Pyke is our head coach, but heard something interesting a few people have started to say Clarko has had his name thrown back into the hat. I highly doubt it's true.. but it seems like whenever were looking for a new coach his name pops up, makes me think if there was more to the rumours last year.

Really? We're going there again?

Shamus your level of trust of your source - any chance he was deliberately misleading you? Or he's good to his word?
Would trust him 100% and like i said, he's in the AFC hierarchy and i've known him for a very long time...He was confident enough to let the info out and others within the office also knew. Fages wasn't hiding as he was wandering around the office either. I'd trust him enough to now think they're just haggling over the timing of the announcement. Possibly the Eagles has asked to hold off until after their B&F?

Would trust him 100% and like i said, he's in the AFC hierarchy and i've known him for a very long time...He was confident enough to let the info out and others within the office also knew. Fages wasn't hiding as he was wandering around the office either. I'd trust him enough to now think they're just haggling over the timing of the announcement. Possibly the Eagles has asked to hold off until after their B&F?

Fair enough - thanks.

Waiting for the B&F seems very reasonable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Metric has said Pyke is our coach. Why is this still being questioned?

I agree Pyke is our man

People are just waiting out for some good news, Walsh will never be forgotten however the appointment of a new coach will give closure and enable the club to move forward

Listening to Lake and wouldn't mind getting that sort of character on board in some form of defensive coaching capacity if he has any desire to. Even if in the SANFL.

SA boy, Has plenty of experience and there aren't too many better in the modern game.

Edit: just said Melbourne is his home now lol

Listening to Lake and wouldn't mind getting that sort of character on board in some form of defensive coaching capacity if he has any desire to. Even if in the SANFL.

SA boy, Has plenty of experience and there aren't too many better in the modern game.

Edit: just said Melbourne is his home now lol

Box on Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back