Next years Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Natanui has no hope of winning it. wont even be ready to play AFL next year IMO. hes big, quick and athletic but has no idea how to play the game.

Oh and Hinkley? yeah he kicked the two match winning goals but did SFA the rest of the game. hate him for them 2 goals!

i'd be very surprised if hinkley won it. he looks like he is going to be a fair talent though

rich is the obvious pick of next years draftees

hinkley ahahaha

he cant even make it at wafl level

those 2 goals he got ,any random could of

just because you go for fremantle doesn't mean to nab rising star has to be from there

rich
masten
hartlett
zieball
and others
are all miles ahead of hinkley

"next years rising star"

not " my clubs best first year player"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol at the start of this year the 3 favourites were Andrejs Everitt, Ricky Petterd and Tom Hawkins. Did any of them get nominated?

In anycase my favourites:
Callan Ward
Chris Mastern
Patrick Dangerfield
Patrick Veszpremi
Daniel Rich
Jack Zieball
Scott Gumbleton (pretty sure he'd still be eligible)

I almost garauntee you, Rich will not flourish for a few years. He really needs to be told to work harder.
I think you are wrong. Even if Rich is not the best player to come out of this draft (which i doubt he will be), i think he has all the right ingredients to flourish in his first year. This is mainly because his fully developed body will allow him to step straight into the intensity of the afl, much like J.Selwood and Palmer this year. There is also no problem with his work rate and recruiters know this. In fact he worked so hard on his junior years that subiaco club officials have told him to take it easy this year, or he will have worn his body out by the time he is 25. The result is the brand of footy we have seen this year, of playing a hard working in and under roll, but not pushing himself too hard to get to the next contest. Trust me when he combines the two next year he will be a gun.

Will be Clayton Hinkley.

Great find, polished midfielder who is adding bulk and standing up in the current WAFL finals series.

A pacey mid who will get plenty of opportunity next year.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
:D thanks for that

lol at the start of this year the 3 favourites were Andrejs Everitt, Ricky Petterd and Tom Hawkins. Did any of them get nominated?

In anycase my favourites:
Callan Ward
Chris Mastern
Patrick Dangerfield
Patrick Veszpremi
Daniel Rich
Jack Zieball
Scott Gumbleton (pretty sure he'd still be eligible)

Scratch Margarine Boy Veszpremi from the list. Against the Dogs he put in the softest performance seen since the days of Patrick Bowden.

Callan Ward will give it a shake. A tough nut with precision skills and only just turned 18, he'll be in our best 22 in round 1 for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Next years Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back