NFL Div 1 - Offseason!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tool. Mate all you do is get on here and bag Mont which is fine. But factually you can't argue the kids we brought in this year shows a great development. An 18 year old came third in 1s B&F and the following list of current UNDER 19's ALL played a shit laod of games in the 1s this year:

Brooker (3rd in B&F)
Walton
Higgins
Daley
Fitzgerlad
Chiocci

Thats 6 U/19s playing regular 1s.

So just for the sake accountability who is your team hero. I want to make sure im as subjective about them as your are for MOnt. ;)

You must admit that you do spend plenty of cash to not win Premierships by continually recruiting outsiders? And I can only guess that if you recruit more this year then those recruits will potentially take the place of your treasured kids. right or wrong? Also was it true that you guys paid N.Stevens 2k a game?

With all these blokes that Mont are signing, you would think they didn`t have any juniors! Must be hard to be a young kid playing at a club that puts so much focus on recruiting outsiders to potentially take the place of home grown talent. Perhaps they don`t rate there own? Atleast the blokes that Heidelberg have forked out for tend to hang around for a time. Be a nightmare being the in charge of past players at Mont, with the amount that go through the revolving door:rolleyes:

How has mont recruited any differently than most other NFL clubs? No club relies 100 percent on their juniors. As for these outsider recruits your talking about such as Stevens and Haynes, they both live five minutes from the club and aren't going anywhere, not really outsiders if you ask me.

Cracking off-field work by the Bulls recently. I am sure they will strengthen their already talented side but to add Plunkett and Robinson to their coaching list to assist the Shark is very impressive.

Plunkett has the runs on the board as a Coach and Robinson was one of the better players to have played in this local comp in the past 30 years, will bring the Bull passion with him.

Gunna be hard to head to Yulong this season and try and out coach that lot.

I think the real message there is that if the Shark loses the support of the players and committee over the course of pre-season and the season proper (have already heard of a few departures because of his reappointment) then there is a ready-made replacement at the club’s fingertips.

Sad news with the passing of ex DVFL umpire Neil Conybear.

One of the great characters from the old school, Neil was quick with a quip out on the ground and loved a post match drink and smoke with players and supporters.

Vale the "Bear".

One of the great characters from the old school, Neil was quick with a quip out on the ground and loved a post match drink and smoke with players and supporters.

Vale the "Bear".

Well said.

Vale the "Bear".

One of the originals from the old school. Conny was famous for his " i'll give you the opportunity to square up but only one, any more and you're in the book " quote if you copped one. A true DVFL character.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You must admit that you do spend plenty of cash to not win Premierships by continually recruiting outsiders? And I can only guess that if you recruit more this year then those recruits will potentially take the place of your treasured kids. right or wrong? Also was it true that you guys paid N.Stevens 2k a game?

Parshly correct and admit (spend money yet to bring result) No, NO!! - played for ZERO!!!!!!!

you club?

good signing for Mont Chris Burton and he called Mont!!

Can a someone tell me about him? Notice he lead the goal kick'n for the Eltham this year

Parshly correct and admit (spend money yet to bring result) No, NO!! - played for ZERO!!!!!!!

good signing for Mont Chris Burton and he called Mont!!

Can a someone tell me about him? Notice he lead the goal kick'n for the Eltham this year

Fairly Handy pick up.

Is a Nuggety small foward, who knows how to kick goals. Not overly team concious and could upset Limbach's opportunities.

Disappointing loss for the Panthers but gives opportunity for some of the U19 kids coming through to grab a foward line spot.

By all reports Monty have signed 366 Gun Players for season 2012.

How many senior teams do they intend fielding and how are they going to finance all their debt? :eek:

Petifer and Bruton are the only singings ive read that would be accurate. dont worry bout Monts debt worry about why blokes are actively calling mont to get out of eltham

Petifer and Bruton are the only singings ive read that would be accurate. dont worry bout Monts debt worry about why blokes are actively calling mont to get out of eltham

These 2 from the country are definitely playing and are both high quality players. Mark Adamson returning as assistant coach has helped attract these players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back