NFL Div 1 - Offseason!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful with your ill-informed comments sunshine. Both President and Treasurer have worked their butts off for the club and are genuine guys. The Pres has resigned for personal reasons and treasurer has moved to the position of vice president.
It's ok to pass comments on this website, but don't cast aspersions on peoples character when you don't know what your talking about.

any details on Ben gill and what type of player he is why would he go to the ammos for a leauge where you get payed

any details on Ben gill and what type of player he is why would he go to the ammos for a leauge where you get payed

What, and the Ammo's don't pay players? Full Forward type who has had his fair share of injuries. I think just looking to finish off career with some mates at the Turtles. Should kick atleast a 100 in thast standard!

These 2 from the country are definitely playing and are both high quality players. Mark Adamson returning as assistant coach has helped attract these players.

Not sure if it is official yet Roota, but they are both definitely playing. One from Golden Square one from Kyabram.
Don't think Ado is playing as much as he would love to.

Funny, Ive heard reports from Montys AGM and Elthams....

Mont have more debt....nearly double than Eltham.
Thats why I find it strange how they are forking out.

How About Bundoora they owe Banyule council 300k for there upgrade 3 years ago ,how come they dont rate a mention

Debt !!! no one else in the comp would be 300k in debt

There Cricket club owes 200k to council also for there contribution

Good luck to future generations of commitee trying to get rid of that

How About Bundoora they owe Banyule council 300k for there upgrade 3 years ago ,how come they dont rate a mention

What a load of crap pal..

Has anyone seen the Treasurer's report from the AGM? They would have to present these to the member's of the football club.

Sorry cefa your wrong!!!,if your a banyule ratepayer this information is also available to you :eek:

Give them a call sometime :D

Wouldn't have a clue about the Footy club but can guarantee you that you are miles off with the cricket club.

FYI the renovations were done about 8 years ago now too.

Be careful with your ill-informed comments sunshine. Both President and Treasurer have worked their butts off for the club and are genuine guys. The Pres has resigned for personal reasons and treasurer has moved to the position of vice president.
It's ok to pass comments on this website, but don't cast aspersions on peoples character when you don't know what your talking about.

I heard the Lalor president held up the kiosk at gun point and got the cybber... The Local footy politics grapevine...??? fcuk me, please... It takes an estimated 30 hours a week over 30 weeks to be a president of a club (900 - 1000 hours - free service) to pay players that supporters demand... Dick heads get on here and whinge...?!? Steve Merkel has done a terrific job down at Eltham... put ya comments away joepatful and maybe take some time to say thanks to the bloke that runs your club...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard the Lalor president held up the kiosk at gun point and got the cybber... The Local footy politics grapevine...??? fcuk me, please... It takes an estimated 30 hours a week over 30 weeks to be a president of a club (900 - 1000 hours - free service) to pay players that supporters demand... Dick heads get on here and whinge...?!? Steve Merkel has done a terrific job down at Eltham... put ya comments away joepatful and maybe take some time to say thanks to the bloke that runs your club...

Both the Lalor and Eltham Prez's have done and outstanding job, especially the Eltham Prez who got them out of a massive hole they were in. With the ever demanding competition and supporters to pay ridiculous money to get a flag, and then you get comments like above, amazing how any Club can attract a decent Prez, let alone Committee.Maybe it's time for the NFL to adopt a point system on each player i.e Club cannot go over a certain total points ceiling, as you could never police a salary cap.This way the money grab and club's debt stopping from going out of control.....

Both the Lalor and Eltham Prez's have done and outstanding job, especially the Eltham Prez who got them out of a massive hole they were in. With the ever demanding competition and supporters to pay ridiculous money to get a flag, and then you get comments like above, amazing how any Club can attract a decent Prez, let alone Committee.Maybe it's time for the NFL to adopt a point system on each player i.e Club cannot go over a certain total points ceiling, as you could never police a salary cap.This way the money grab and club's debt stopping from going out of control.....
No it won't. It will just change how clubs buys players. Instead of throwing money at ex-AFL players they will just throw more money at good local players.

Hey Knackers, rooms were finished April 2004. costs to both clubs were split 50/50 so do we both owe $300k, $200k or $250k???

I'm currently president of the cricket club. Any chance you could come and have a look through our books and enlighten me on what other outstanding debts we have? If you are correct, we may have to look at closing the doors:rolleyes:

Have Seddon from Kyabram and now playing in the NT and Pettifer signed at montmorency..?

yep...i have heard around 80K in debt, was also told by a person inside mont that they have spent this years and next years budget to buy players this year...i look forward to seeing players leave throughout the year due to not being paid.

Ricky Mullins who played with boro last finals has signed with lower. Hope he aspires to be a 2nd division player because that's where his gunna end up.

What is the Riddler doing mate? Heard Collingwood had him on their radar during the year so wouldn't surprise me if he ended up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back