NFL Div 1 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

How did the police report pan out into your U/15 game with Ivanhoe, don't tell us it wasn't your fault and have you sorted out the alcohol problems with your under 19s, "an over reaction from Bundoora", and I saw your seniors play against the bottom side, it dosen't paint a pretty picture,If I was you I wouldn't be bagging other clubs when your backyard is FULL of trash.

Just a slight over reaction Blowie? Macleod paints a far better picture long term than the 1 team club that is Heidelberg! As far as "Club performance" goes, you blokes are at the foot of the ladder!!

How did the police report pan out into your U/15 game with Ivanhoe, don't tell us it wasn't your fault and have you sorted out the alcohol problems with your under 19s, "an over reaction from Bundoora", and I saw your seniors play against the bottom side, it dosen't paint a pretty picture,If I was you I wouldn't be bagging other clubs when your backyard is FULL of trash.

I'm not sure how the report panned out. The Junior Club is run by another commitee and they play in another league. You seem to be in "the know" so why don't you tell me what happened ?
In respect to the game yesterday against Lower, we were poor yesterday. To Lower's credit, they have a game plan that works well against us and they were unlucky to lose the 1st time around. They were awesome and their ground was fantastic. Clint Monger is a very very good player.

As for baggin other clubs, I've made 2 comments about Heidelberg recently. One was complimentry about the state of their ground when we played them a few weeks back. The other was a tongue in cheek comment about their 2nds. You on the other hand have done nothing criticise Macleod. What is your beef with us ? Obviously someone or something has happened for you to be pinpointing on us (yes....the pile of crap located in Cape Street).

I can certainly give you some feedback

I'm not sure how the report panned out. The Junior Club is run by another commitee and they play in another league. You seem to be in "the know" so why don't you tell me what happened ?
In respect to the game yesterday against Lower, we were poor yesterday. To Lower's credit, they have a game plan that works well against us and they were unlucky to lose the 1st time around. They were awesome and their ground was fantastic. Clint Monger is a very very good player.

As for baggin other clubs, I've made 2 comments about Heidelberg recently. One was complimentry about the state of their ground when we played them a few weeks back. The other was a tongue in cheek comment about their 2nds. You on the other hand have done nothing criticise Macleod. What is your beef with us ? Obviously someone or something has happened for you to be pinpointing on us (yes....the pile of crap located in Cape Street).

I can certainly give you some feedback
I think his just having a crack at you mate, probably sick of the snide remarks over the last few years.

No police report was made my friend. I wouldnt mind finding the peice of shit that spray painted our presidents house throughout the week though, shit act from a coward person. The club has handled every issue in the best way possible and other clubs should take a leaf out of our committees book. You want to call our club trash, well why dont you let us know who you are and come have a beer with me Saturday and discuss the issue you have???

No police report was made my friend. I wouldnt mind finding the peice of shit that spray painted our presidents house throughout the week though, shit act from a coward person. The club has handled every issue in the best way possible and other clubs should take a leaf out of our committees book. You want to call our club trash, well why dont you let us know who you are and come have a beer with me Saturday and discuss the issue you have???
Mate , I couldn't give a stuff about what goes on at your club to be honest I just love the reaction from you blokes with chips on your sholders. If what happened to your Pres is footy related I agree thats shithouse, the leaf out of the committees book, I reckon you might be getting a bit ahead of yourself there, and why didn't we meet at the cricket nets after the under 19 game for a few beers I hear thats a good place to watch the game from, who are we playing?

great game at whittlesea on the weekend, kicked a goal 3 seconds before the siren to draw the game after being 4 goals down with 5 minutes left. luckily the whitt player who was taken off in an ambo is okay, and hopefully they launch a complaint to the eltham player that raised his elbow and knocked him out cold

Anybody think that maybe it might be time for change at the Bulls? 1 Phil out & another one in? Their form over the past half a dozen weeks hasn't been great and for them to win it may need a change of coach / game plan to achieve that?
Suggest a slight over-reaction. Cloke obviously rusty from his trip to the bright lights and a couple of Tiger "sleepers" brought their "A" game. Shaw and Moorecroft always dangerous however when the two Mick's dominate the ruck and in general play it's hard to find enough supply to kick a winning score.
Upside was seeing Plunks up and about and positive about the journey ahead.

Suggest a slight over-reaction. Cloke obviously rusty from his trip to the bright lights and a couple of Tiger "sleepers" brought their "A" game. Shaw and Moorecroft always dangerous however when the two Mick's dominate the ruck and in general play it's hard to find enough supply to kick a winning score.
Upside was seeing Plunks up and about and positive about the journey ahead.
Yes i dont think Bundoora have too much to worry about. This was as good a game of park footy as you would like to see. Tough, skillful, sea saw contest but the Tigers were better as the game went on. From what Ive seen each week, perhaps the Warringal boys might have the best blend of talls and smalls at the minute. But there is still 7 weeks before the big dance. Lots can happen in that time. Tigers V West Prest next week, Monts last two games against Cougars and Bulls, Northcote V Bulls this week?

Just a slight over reaction Blowie? Macleod paints a far better picture long term than the 1 team club that is Heidelberg! As far as "Club performance" goes, you blokes are at the foot of the ladder!!
Congratulations on the big win on Saturday, so if you beat Macleod and they're better than Heidelberg you blokes must be better than Heidelberg as well,They must be stuffed the Bergers, anyway great to see you in good spirits and full of cheek on your way back to Div 2 as the way I read it its you thats at the foot of the only ladder that counts.
On a brighter note, any news on the O'Hailpin head butt ?

Congratulations on the big win on Saturday, so if you beat Macleod and they're better than Heidelberg you blokes must be better than Heidelberg as well,They must be stuffed the Bergers, anyway great to see you in good spirits and full of cheek on your way back to Div 2 as the way I read it its you thats at the foot of the only ladder that counts.

You are 1 bitter man......BTW.....noticed you made you original post on Saturday night rather than putting your hard earned over the bar after the big win. Great club man NOT

Yes, good luck to the Heidelberg Football Team for the remainder of the season! Still three games to go which mathematically says we can perhaps be a div 1 club next season, and we will give it the required crack. Not the end of the world if not. Been fairly competitive in majority of games in a situation where we are minus 12 of our 2011 premiership side. And it has been great to see our reserves(there the team that plays before the seniors Blowie)under coach Steve Layt, with a chance of playing div 1 finals. Does anyone think or know if Monts ground will be fit for play this week?

You are 1 bitter man......BTW.....noticed you made you original post on Saturday night rather than putting your hard earned over the bar after the big win. Great club man NOT
I must come clean, you blokes think I'm a Heidelberg person, I actually follow Banyule but don't go to away games so go to the best game in the area(this usually excludes your clubs) and have a beer over at Heidelberg on some home games (no grog at amos)So in a nutshell here you have a Banyule person that you think is a Heidelberg person who when he has a crack at the Macleod person the Lower Plenty person replies and then the Macleod person replies if I have a crack at the Lower Plenty person. Its all getting a bit too hard.

I must come clean, you blokes think I'm a Heidelberg person, I actually follow Banyule but don't go to away games so go to the best game in the area(this usually excludes your clubs) and have a beer over at Heidelberg on some home games (no grog at amos)So in a nutshell here you have a Banyule person that you think is a Heidelberg person who when he has a crack at the Macleod person the Lower Plenty person replies and then the Macleod person replies if I have a crack at the Lower Plenty person. Its all getting a bit too hard.

Grumpy Old Troll......POQ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best you go crawl back in to the swamp then!

Dont the Ammo's have thread?

Dont the Ammo's have thread?
Wow! Its become a boring old thread hasnt it? Lets get over the P--sing competitions and talk about the footy. Will Ohailipin cop weeks? From what Ive seen, he is important. Bund V Cougars this week? Bergs V Chooks also? Even the Slime V Eltham will be interesting. Food for thought If Cougars win all three - Tiges would finish top, Mont would finish second, Bulls could fall to forth (if they loose to Mont last game). If chooks AND Cougars win all three (which is possible) and Mont beat Bund last game, the Bulls could finish fifth. If Bulls win 2 out of 3, they secure second semi and double chance, if Mont win all three they secure top 2 and MAYBE top, if they loose the last 2 (Cougars and Bulls) they cant fall further than 3rd. If Bergers win 3 they stay top, if Bulls win all three, they can technically get top (but Mont and Bergers would have to loose 2 out of three) After all that the likely outcome? - 1 Bergs, Mont, Bulls Cougars, 5 Chooks (no change to current) which would mean Mont V Bulls 2 weeks in a row !! (Mont conceed 81 per game, Bulls 82) Mont kick 103 per game, Bulls 112. Will this be the edge in the end

Yes, good luck to the Heidelberg Football Team for the remainder of the season! Still three games to go which mathematically says we can perhaps be a div 1 club next season, and we will give it the required crack. Not the end of the world if not. Been fairly competitive in majority of games in a situation where we are minus 12 of our 2011 premiership side. And it has been great to see our reserves(there the team that plays before the seniors Blowie)under coach Steve Layt, with a chance of playing div 1 finals. Does anyone think or know if Monts ground will be fit for play this week?
Im sure he knows what reserves are, if his footy ability is like his footy knowledge he would have spent alot of time there..........but then again his from Banule so his a chance of playing 1s....

Im sure he knows what reserves are, if his footy ability is like his footy knowledge he would have spent alot of time there..........but then again his from Banule so his a chance of playing 1s....
Well Banyule pumped Lower Plenty in the preseason and they beat Macloed so I'd say we're the best out of a bad bunch what do you think Puss you seem to know a bit about the game , And yes the Ammos have a thread but the bottom sides there don't seem to have the chip on their shoulders like this league or the knowledge of the game like the Pussie and what about those scenarios by 1876 "if the bergers win three they stay on top" now thats a real insight into the game, great stuff, would you have known that Pussie ?

Well Banyule pumped Lower Plenty in the preseason and they beat Macloed so I'd say we're the best out of a bad bunch what do you think Puss you seem to know a bit about the game , And yes the Ammos have a thread but the bottom sides there don't seem to have the chip on their shoulders like this league or the knowledge of the game like the Pussie and what about those scenarios by 1876 "if the bergers win three they stay on top" now thats a real insight into the game, great stuff, would you have known that Pussie ?
Wait there mate, why not keep going, Macleod beat Bundoora and lower beat mont so i reckon Banule would tear our competiton apart. Ive actually watched Banule and to be honest the under 3s at concord school would beat them, hence your playing ammos.
Now untill the beer at the nets Saturday im off.
By the way well done to the lower boys, lost a quiet a few games by under 2 goals and was a well deserved win.

You played our Reserves and Thirds, except for about 4 senior blokes who needed a run.

Anybody think that maybe it might be time for change at the Bulls? 1 Phil out & another one in? Their form over the past half a dozen weeks hasn't been great and for them to win it may need a change of coach / game plan to achieve that?
I cant stand the crap thats being debated on this thread at the moment so I thought I would go back to an interesting / sensible quote.

I reckon last weeks game (Tiges V Bulls) was a ripper. The Tigers were missing their full back (name?), Dale Nolan and Stinga Harvey. The Bulls didnt have Gloury and Mitchell I think. I know Hberg have a long list of A graders who wont play again for various injury reasons and I assume the Bulls have a few of their own???

Either way, the game was a classic and I think shows that both are still on the short list. Not sure of Maylin's ability to have long coaching relations with a bunch of players but surely it isnt exhausted after two years or has he been there longer? It didnt appear that the Bulls needed a different voice on Sat and he had their attention at the breaks. Although Hberg won the game and looked a little better in the second half, the Bulls still have a handful of match winners that can alter a game in minutes.

If Monty manage to push the "self destruct" button, both these teams are the best going into a finals campaign. IMO!

Alright boys it's good to see genuine footy talk on here. Let me make it official heidelberg will be very hard to beat, they are as ruthless on the field as the are off. As I am going away I have had to do my tips and as I see it the final five will be :
Heide 15 wins
Mont 14
Bundy 12
NPark 10
West Pres 10

My predictions:

LADDER
Heidelberg 60pts
Montmorency 56pts
Northcote Park 48 points
Bundoora 44 points
West Preston 42 points