NFL Div 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's going to win today ? Reserves and seniors...
My thoughts : reserves, thomasvlakia to beat creek
Seniors, creek to beat the news reporters

Who's going to win today ? Reserves and seniors...
My thoughts : reserves, thomasvlakia to beat creek
Seniors, creek to beat the news reporters

Start of third. Diamond 2/1/13. Thomo 10/2/62
End result diamo win by 3 points
Bit too cocky thomasvlakia

Couldn't be more wrong. You have no idea how much the Stars want to win a premiership. Have been in the finals 6years running, lost a couple of Grand finals and Preliminaries in that period. Turned out our worst Performance for the season in an Elimination final and are gutted. Unfortunately it's a long off season and even longer season to get back to have another crack at it, but guarantee we'll be there abouts again next season and hopefully get that elusive flag. The want and desire is there from the top down.

Goodluck to the sides still with a shot, I think it will be Lower to playoff against North and if it's a nice day will probably beat them too..
Maybe half of them could try and get fit. Seem to be a 5 goal worse side on the bigger final grounds. Lots of big bellies on half of their players

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Has lower plenty gone to the news about the loss ?
Few boxes a tissues boys !!!
C'mon pal. You've gone to the effort of joining this forum on Wednesday, posted 18 times and I reckon 15 of those have just been absolute drivel and troll worthy. Now have you got anything of substance to comment about or add??

For the record. Disappointing to lose yesterday but not at all disappointed with the season. With the side we had and the predominantly young age of most of it, I think and I'm sure the club thinks it was a pretty good result to make finals and a prelim. Played upto 15 under 19 guys in the ones throughout the season and probably had probably had 4-5 in yesterday, so from that respect it's been a worthwhile campaign. Must remember that throughput all that development our thirds have so far taken all before them and made a GF, sometimes playing and winning against other finals aspirants with less than 18 to pick from. All the best to Diamo next week. They have been developing their side for a few years now and deserve a crack. Unfortunately it's going to be a fair mountain to climb, but stranger things have happened.

Rumor is FACT. Lower plenty senior players had money deducted from their pay to give to the under 19s to pay for their entry and food and drink throughout the final otherwise they would not have come. As unbelievable as this sounds it is true, was informed by a player at Lower. LOL brutal

C'mon pal. You've gone to the effort of joining this forum on Wednesday, posted 18 times and I reckon 15 of those have just been absolute drivel and troll worthy. Now have you got anything of substance to comment about or add??

It's a forum, you can write whatever you want ay! You as a person choose to add onto the comment, agree, disagree or just let it pass !! I just think it's a joke of a club to go above and beyond the NFL with incidents

It's a forum, you can write whatever you want ay! You as a person choose to add onto the comment, agree, disagree or just let it pass !! I just think it's a joke of a club to go above and beyond the NFL with incidents
No mate, you can't write whatever you want!!. Geez what incident would you be referring to re NFL?? Hey not they we did go beyond the NFL but let's face it, they looked pretty stupid after the incident I think your referring to. Especially with their support for a charity close to all of us. Anyway I've read your comments on the div 3 forum and I'm pretty sure you like a bit of attention, and I won't be the one giving you anymore:handwaving:

Rumor is FACT. Lower plenty senior players had money deducted from their pay to give to the under 19s to pay for their entry and food and drink throughout the final otherwise they would not have come. As unbelievable as this sounds it is true, was informed by a player at Lower. LOL brutal
Don't get paid for finals. Under 19's have there own passes, so don't pay.

No mate, you can't write whatever you want!!. Geez what incident would you be referring to re NFL?? Hey not they we did go beyond the NFL but let's face it, they looked pretty stupid after the incident I think your referring to. Especially with their support for a charity close to all of us. Anyway I've read your comments on the div 3 forum and I'm pretty sure you like a bit of attention, and I won't be the one giving you anymore:handwaving:

Nah I don't want any attention, just rumours and stuff that go by. People on here might know more!!!!

How did they look stupid ? There was nothing of it, just got him straight down the middle. The lower plenty bloke didn't even need to initiate it and when he did unfortunately came off 2nd best Tell him to become a news reporter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the record. Disappointing to lose yesterday but not at all disappointed with the season. With the side we had and the predominantly young age of most of it, I think and I'm sure the club thinks it was a pretty good result to make finals and a prelim. Played upto 15 under 19 guys in the ones throughout the season and probably had probably had 4-5 in yesterday, so from that respect it's been a worthwhile campaign. Must remember that throughput all that development our thirds have so far taken all before them and made a GF, sometimes playing and winning against other finals aspirants with less than 18 to pick from. All the best to Diamo next week. They have been developing their side for a few years now and deserve a crack. Unfortunately it's going to be a fair mountain to climb, but stranger things have happened.

I see one of the Patto twins amongst goals and in best again (as was regularly in h/a games)whats happened to the other brother?Enjoyed watching my young bloke play against them 2 when at Research over about 7 years.Knew they would become good people and players.

Nflfollower im sure your just that.A follower not a supporter or leader.You come across as a true coward.Do you have any good or constructive things to say?

Good things are only said about good people and good clubs, yet to meet any at that club

Ok barfly and anyone else....
Who will win the GF this week in both grades? Big week for both clubs.
My opinion reserves north will win by 3-4 goals
Seniors north by 30-40 points with S.harvey kicking a bag but B.tardio to get best on ground

Absolute uninformed drivel. One senior player sent out a message to others asking if they wanted to, to tip in some cash to buy the RESERVES players a few drinks as they had been knocked out of finals and were coming to support.

Amazing the sh1t that gets posted in this thread.

Lower has every chance yesterday and in my opinion should have won. Too many missed targets and fumbles in their forward half cost them. Diamo better at ground level and kicked some good crumbing goals when it counted in the last quarter.

Don't think they'll get close enough to scare North who I think will win by 6-7 goals. Stranger things have happened, though...

Whilst talking about grand finals, pretty fed up with games being played at Cramer st, its practically decided by whoever uses the wind better. I personally think we would see better/closer games at a different venue. Oh and don't get me started on drinking boags.

Whilst talking about grand finals, pretty fed up with games being played at Cramer st, its practically decided by whoever uses the wind better. I personally think we would see better/closer games at a different venue. Oh and don't get me started on drinking boags.

Surface at Epping was tremendous, would love to see Grand Finals there again. Only problem is the bloody NFL not allowing parking in the ground - I know why but the atmosphere with cars parked all around that outer wing would be fantastic.

Surface at Epping was tremendous, would love to see Grand Finals there again. Only problem is the bloody NFL not allowing parking in the ground - I know why but the atmosphere with cars parked all around that outer wing would be fantastic.

So stupid the no car park around the ground. What's the difference if it's a home and away Game there, or a finals game

Ca
Carlton Draught up at Whittlesea which may I add is a fantastic venue for finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back