NFL Div 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did the tri- series go?
St Mary's seniors beat warrandyte by roughly 30, and in a sloppy earlier game lalor I believe got a win over the burra reserves (what strength lalor team it was I don't know but Isaac Edgar and Robert Todd the star recruits both played)

St Mary’s beat warrandyte
Lalor knocked off st Mary’s reserves
Westies got touched up by Waverley
Morang touched up jacana
Mernda got done by east sunbury

How did reser laurimar Kilmore and PH go?

Last edited:

St Mary’s beat warrandyte
Lalor knocked off st Mary’s reserves
Westies got touched up by Waverley
Morang touched up jacana
Mernda got done by east sunbury

How did reser laurimar Kilmore and PH go?
how poor of a standard is EDFL lower grades? Premier obviously great but morang easily beating jacana? Did J. Cloke play?

how poor of a standard is EDFL lower grades? Premier obviously great but morang easily beating jacana? Did J. Cloke play?
Jacana 8 seniors out and a lot of players played 6 quarters only 10 points down at half time , south morang looked pretty good and ran over the top of them in the last quarter .

How is young matt rodaughan going out at crispe park? heard from a source he's been training the house down and looking fitter than ever. Was a gun junior in the country before doing his knee. If he's fully fit and firing he will be a gun off half back for the mustangs.

Not sure why nobody is rating Kilmore a chance at finals. I reckon they set a good platform last season, they're tough to beat at home and if they only went down to Wallan by a few goals then they're a better side than they were last pre season when Wallan ran around them like witches hats.

Not sure why nobody is rating Kilmore a chance at finals. I reckon they set a good platform last season, they're tough to beat at home and if they only went down to Wallan by a few goals then they're a better side than they were last pre season when Wallan ran around them like witches hats.

Should go close to sneaking in the 4 from what I’ve seen. Vs Broadford & Wallan.
Like any side will need a good run with injury, as I think depth will be the issue if they lose a few.
Not sure about the 2s.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sco
Should go close to sneaking in the 4 from what I’ve seen. Vs Broadford & Wallan.
Like any side will need a good run with injury, as I think depth will be the issue if they lose a few.
Not sure about the 2s.

Heard the scoreboard flattered Kilmore v Wallan had wallan kicked straight they win by 7-8 goals I think they will be around the mark as they were last year

Sco

Heard the scoreboard flattered Kilmore v Wallan had wallan kicked straight they win by 7-8 goals I think they will be around the mark as they were last year

Your right Wallan did have 12 more scoring shots but from a Kilmore perspective they looked to have found some more midfield depth, kids & recruits.A couple of forwards who straightened them up.
Depth is the issue not a lot in the 2s.

With div 3 Kicking off this weekend
Ladder predictions
Panton Hill
Heidelberg west
St Mary’s
Mernda
Kilmore
South Morang
Reservoir
Lauimar
Lalor

Panton Hill
St Mary’s
Heidelberg West
Kilmore

Mernda
Laurimar
Morang
Reservoir
Lalor

Panton Hill v st Mary’s granny , not much between them.

Panton Hill
St Mary’s
Heidelberg West
Kilmore

Mernda
Laurimar
Morang
Reservoir
Lalor

Panton Hill v st Mary’s granny , not much between them.

St Mary’s
Hill
Kilmore
Mernda

West
Reservoir
Laurimar
Morang
Lalor

Not much between sides after the top 2

Panton Hill
Heidelberg West
St Mary’s
Laurimar

Mernda
South Morang
Kilmore
Lalor
Reservoir

I think top 3 should be well clear of 4th spot. 4th spot up for grabs and will be battle between next four on table. Bloods and Resa to finish bottom two, but hope to see them competitive throughout the season and show some positives to progress forward.

Round 1
Resa to good for Bloods
Kilmore at home to good for Morang
Hill at home just over Mernda
Game of the round Mary in a very close encounter with West

Could be 4 winners or none here but will know more come Saturday night.
Good luck to most

Rezza to beat Lalor by 4 goals
Morang to beat Kilmore 2 goals
PH over Mernda 1 goal
St Marys 5 goals over West

All evenly matched games to begin the year, all games can go either way. Mernda and West can definitely make statements being the 2 teams that will be thereabouts seasons end and playing against the most likely top 2 teams this weekend. Will be an interesting start to the year.

Reza over Lalor by 1 goal
Kilmore over Morang by 2 goal
hill over mernda by 5 goals
St Mary’s over West by 8goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back