NFNL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this hard to believe about Mcniece, I remember him being there as far back as the 90s.

Some wires are crossed here
I find this hard to believe about Mcniece, I remember him being there as far back as the 90s.

Some wires are crossed here
Possibly, or some people change over time, or worse they don't change with the times...

What may have been acceptable and good for the club in the 90's may be not what the club needs now...

Happens quite a lot.

I do declareI know absolutely nothing about the individual or the club, just making a generic statement

Just saw the score between greensy and northcote ressies 270-1 no good hopefully northcote don’t struggle with numbers next year and get some more players out there. The ressies were in a grand final only two years ago

Just saw the score between greensy and northcote ressies 270-1 no good hopefully northcote don’t struggle with numbers next year and get some more players out there. The ressies were in a grand final only two years ago
I was told they were asking players to see if any of their mates were available, some of them never played a competitive game in their lives (including juniors)

I was told they were asking players to see if any of their mates were available, some of them never played a competitive game in their lives (including juniors)
It’s sad really, to think that only two years ago they had no problem with numbers, hopefully they will survive for next year

As in former Carlton/Port Nick Stevens? Put that in the filing cabinet labelled "Bad Idea" if this true.
Nick Stevens was at the Greensborough/Northcote park game on the weekend and walked over to the Northcote Park huddle at 3/4 time to listen . Wouldn't be a good move to appoint him.

Will be the first finals series without Bundoora in 21 years. What an effort to have such sustained success. I’m sure they will bounce back again next year!
I think it will be Greensbourough vs Heidelberg Grand Final. Although West are the Smokey. Can’t see anyone else getting close!

Will be the first finals series without Bundoora in 21 years. What an effort to have such sustained success. I’m sure they will bounce back again next year!
I think it will be Greensbourough vs Heidelberg Grand Final. Although West are the Smokey. Can’t see anyone else getting close!
I'm not sure why but West Preston Lakeside playing finals at Preston is always a worry. If Saad is on, anything can happen but they need consistency

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see NFNL website is down at the moment and having difficulties with server..,. Maybe not enouugh fines come in over last month to pay the bill LOL.

Preston again for finals. When will this end?

Latrobe university has one of the best ovals in Melbourne. Parking and fencing is not a problem at all.

Embarrassing that Preston is still being used.

Saw the new oval a few months ago, it is sensational. Would be interesting to see what how the atmosphere would be, as all of the standing areas at Preston are elevated, it does create a good atmosphere. Parking, facilities and wind are garbage, though.

Would never probably happen but I’ve always wondered how epic a Div 1 Grand Final would look at Diamo. You could install some temporary stands around the place, so close to the train line and parking wouldn’t be too much of an issue? Proper local footy style backdrop. Will probably get shot down in flames for this but it would be an awesome showcase of the NFNL/DV footy league IMO.

Would never probably happen but I’ve always wondered how epic a Div 1 Grand Final would look at Diamo. You could install some temporary stands around the place, so close to the train line and parking wouldn’t be too much of an issue? Proper local footy style backdrop. Will probably get shot down in flames for this but it would be an awesome showcase of the NFNL/DV footy league IMO.
If I was in charge finals would be at Panther, Diamo or Heidelberg.

I went to a junior finals and they fenced of the entire diamo. It’s not hard.

I’d rather a true local footy feeling probably closer to the banyule, nillumbik areas.

If I was in charge finals would be at Panther, Diamo or Heidelberg.

I went to a junior finals and they fenced of the entire diamo. It’s not hard.

I’d rather a true local footy feeling probably closer to the banyule, nillumbik areas.

Shelley park ripper venue to host finals

What about Victoria Park? Ikon Park? Highgate reserve in Craigieburn? All alternatives I think will be windy, that’s generally what happens at a change of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back