NFNL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he supsended only? Or suspended as well as a club fine on top like what has happened with our junior club this year?

Northcote Park over Montmorency
Bundoora over Macleod
West Preston-Lakeside over Lower Plenty
North Heidelberg over Hurstbridge
Greensborough (match of the round vs Heidelberg)

Last edited:
Just putting it out there, if Boomer was suspended as a coach, could he still play then ?
If youre suspended, then you shouldnt be allowed to perform to any capacity until which time the suspension is completed.

Just putting it out there, if Boomer was suspended as a coach, could he still play then ?
If youre suspended, then you shouldnt be allowed to perform to any capacity until which time the suspension is completed.
.so
No running water
No goal umpiring the 2s
No canteen duty
No gate duty
No cheering, definitely no cheering

Definetly removed to a remote island with no internet coverage

.so
No running water
No goal umpiring the 2s
No canteen duty
No gate duty
No cheering, definitely no cheering

Definetly removed to a remote island with no internet coverage
Definitely shouldnt be involved in any capacity as a player or coach if suspended , on game day. My thoughts only

Northcote Park played terrible again
Montmorency win with the back against the wall
Macleod on a role
Bundoora NOT on a role
West Preston Lakeside grab a need 4 points
Lower Plenty average
North Heidelberg continue to charge
Hurstbridge played like a thereabouts team
Greensborough get done for the first time this season
Heidelberg flexing

Northcote Park played terrible again
Montmorency win with the back against the wall
Macleod on a role
Bundoora NOT on a role
West Preston Lakeside grab a need 4 points
Lower Plenty average
North Heidelberg continue to charge
Hurstbridge played like a thereabouts team
Greensborough get done for the first time this season
Heidelberg flexing
4th and 5th spot will come down to the last game of the year you would think. From 4th to 8th is a group of teams that no-one can predict how they will play from week to week. Northcote looked good last week and terrible this week. Macleod way to good last week, yet we’re outplayed by Bundoora today who have a shocking forward line and cost them the 4 points. Mont beat the teams they should and West are up and down. God knows who will take those 2 spots

4th and 5th spot will come down to the last game of the year you would think. From 4th to 8th is a group of teams that no-one can predict how they will play from week to week. Northcote looked good last week and terrible this week. Macleod way to good last week, yet we’re outplayed by Bundoora today who have a shocking forward line and cost them the 4 points. Mont beat the teams they should and West are up and down. God knows who will take those 2 spots
Absolutely. It will be interesting how the season pans out. Mont are a funny one, don't get them at all. All I see is the Boro, Heidelberg and North. Like you said, the other 2 are coin tosses

Macleod should make it. They play bottom 3 sides, and west preston twice.
given their draw...and they can add Hobbs, Dornouf, Jack and Mark Baker, Mo Saad and Simmington, (the last 4 at Coburg who wont be playing finals therefore freeing up these lads) make McLeod a potentially dangerous opponent later this year.

given their draw...and they can add Hobbs, Dornouf, Jack and Mark Baker, Mo Saad and Simmington, (the last 4 at Coburg who wont be playing finals therefore freeing up these lads) make McLeod a potentially dangerous opponent later this year.
I genuinely believe they are a massive smokey, at the very least to cause some damage in the finals. They have failed as the favourites over the past few years, without the weight of expectation this time around it might release the shackles a bit!
You don't forget how to win finals when you get to Cramer Street.

Absolutely. It will be interesting how the season pans out. Mont are a funny one, don't get them at all. All I see is the Boro, Heidelberg and North. Like you said, the other 2 are coin tosses
Mont have been all over the place this year, but maybe finding a little bit of consistency now. Really should have beaten North a couple weeks ago. This week will be the test, given Heidelberg absolutely belted them earlier in the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saad played Saturday. I agree I think they will definitely make it now. Not really sure they are going that well though. Bundoora had a hell of a lot out Saturday aswell and outplayed them. If they had a decent forward or 2 apart from Moorcroft they win that pretty well. Can’t see anyone outside the top 3 going close.

I genuinely believe they are a massive smokey, at the very least to cause some damage in the finals. They have failed as the favourites over the past few years, without the weight of expectation this time around it might release the shackles a bit!
You don't forget how to win finals when you get to Cramer Street.
Pretty sure Macleod have forgotten the last few years?

Saad played Saturday. I agree I think they will definitely make it now. Not really sure they are going that well though. Bundoora had a hell of a lot out Saturday aswell and outplayed them. If they had a decent forward or 2 apart from Moorcroft they win that pretty well. Can’t see anyone outside the top 3 going close.
So why has Hughes been in the twos if the need fwds?

]\

Finals not Grand Finals. Point is, I reckon they will do some damage to their other finals contenders if they make it.
forgot to add Adam Swierzbiolek to the potential ins for Mcleod. he's currently rucking for the Burgers and would be a massive inclusion

Violato given a 10 week suspension?

Explains why he (Mr Cannons) was in the Div 3 asking about footage from an incident that happened in a game earlier in the season.

Happy to stand corrected but I've sen him play a bit over the years and has never struck me as a player who plays outside the rules often, if ever. What was the 10 weeks for?

Explains why he (Mr Cannons) was in the Div 3 asking about footage from an incident that happened in a game earlier in the season.

Happy to stand corrected but I've sen him play a bit over the years and has never struck me as a player who plays outside the rules often, if ever. What was the 10 weeks for?

8 weeks for spitting
2 weeks for striking

The bloke over the years has known to act like a fool on the footy field....

Speaking of spitting, anyone got the video of the half-time altercation with Boomer and Smith?
Interesting again to see what the outcome is. Reading the report on Heraldsun website is says the head honchos at League Headquarters didnt return calls..Quite surprising isnt it. There is a fairly damning allegation that has been detailed. Lets see what pans out this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back