NFNL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is currently coaching at Ivanhoe Amateurs. Has there been a change since last Saturday?
Don't think so but I doubt he would be there next season. The VAFA isn't his fit. More likely at NFNL again or throw his name for a role at EDFL again

Stuart McGougan has ruled himself out of the Eltham coaching job. Looking like he will land at the western jets in a development role.

Hearing Stuart McGoughan to be interviewed for Eltham Job. Former Lalor player & currently involved at Nth Heidelberg. also coached Greensborough in some capacity During their div 2 days.

Stuart McGougan has ruled himself out of the Eltham coaching job. Looking like he will land at the western jets in a development role.
Sounds like Panther missed out on a big fish there

Going to be hard to land a big fish I’d imagine at Panther Place.

Lol what’s your vendetta against eltham. Did a family member get dropped or something? You seem to also be quite obsessed by the Freemans almost to the point that its scary. That’s literally all you have posted about recently. Weirrrrrdoooo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They certainly didn't muck around they went and secured their man quickly. Hopefully he can do what he did at Doncaster. Good luck Diamo
knocked back Eltham gig is the whisper. Will Macaffer coach the panthers? Stars next appointment will be crucial and will care taker get Thomastown job? Interesting few weeks coming up

knocked back Eltham gig is the whisper. Will Macaffer coach the panthers? Stars next appointment will be crucial and will care taker get Thomastown job? Interesting few weeks coming up

Incorrect. Was done a few weeks ago before King was even sacked. Just waited till end of season to announce. Great signing.

Great appointment for Diamo .. Think makes sense for macaffer not sure it will attract anyone the role with all their drama . Thomo role interesting not sure who will get the role their make sense if care taker keen has done good job so far

current greensborough assistant Drew Wilson being linked to the Fitzroy job.

Not sure what the connection is to the stars but from all reports a great relationship builder with an excellent footy brain.

current greensborough assistant Drew Wilson being linked to the Fitzroy job.

Not sure what the connection is to the stars but from all reports a great relationship builder with an excellent footy brain.
Great appointment for Diamo .. Think makes sense for macaffer not sure it will attract anyone the role with all their drama . Thomo role interesting not sure who will get the role their make sense if care taker keen has done good job so far
hey pop I think you’re on the money with caffer. Do you know Tranquilli or heard good things?

My mail was Caff wasn’t interested. True? Who knows but came from a current Eltham player

hey pop I think you’re on the money with caffer. Do you know Tranquilli or heard good things?

Tranquilli good operator one of my mates played at Donny could not speak any higher of him . Demands a lot but good operator and proven results with Doncaster

Lol what’s your vendetta against eltham. Did a family member get dropped or something? You seem to also be quite obsessed by the Freemans almost to the point that its scary. That’s literally all you have posted about recently. Weirrrrrdoooo
If a Family member got dropped I wouldn’t want the coach to be sacked unlike the pathetic, spineless committee/ influential patent that ousted your coach. I may be a weirdo but I think it’s stranger to sack your coach a month out from finals. There is obviously more to it, I’m sure it’ll come out. Not infatuated by the Freeman’s I can assure you that. Just voicing the rumours, I’m pretty sure that’s the point of a forum after all. Eltham missed a trick with Tranquilly getting to Diamo. If I was to sack a coach I’d make sure I’d have someone already lined up and Eltham did not do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back