Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Can Nick Daicos be the AFL's GOAT

• Yes

Votes: 161 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 408 71.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No mention of them bizarrely subbing the tagger off at 3qtr time? Up until then Daicos had done f all other than be gifted two goals by the umps
The tagger that saw him dominate the third quarter? I wouldn't have subbed him but he clearly shouldn't have gone with Nick any further.

The tagger that saw him dominate the third quarter? I wouldn't have subbed him but he clearly shouldn't have gone with Nick any further.
He had 8 disposals, two of which were shots on goal which resulted from an atrocious free kick for flopping and a 50m penalty that borderline never gets paid in the modern game.

Of his remaining 6 touches he had 2 effective disposals, no marks and 1 tackle.

That's an interesting description of 'dominate'.

Robert Harvey won 2 brownlows, anyone think he is in GOAT conversations? Fyfe?

Players at least 1 flag & brownlow

Mitchell, Crawford, Swan, Bartel, Black, Voss, Aker, Crawford, Wanganeen, Greig

Any of them that you would have in GOAT conversations?
If it weren’t for a cruel blow late last year he potentially could/have had 2 brownlows in just his 3rd year.

Get out into the sunshine Arrow and let the sun unfog those fogged up specs you have on!

If it weren’t for a cruel blow late last year he potentially could/have had 2 brownlows in just his 3rd year.

Get out into the sunshine Arrow and let the sun unfog those fogged up specs you have on!
Idk what fantasy world ur living in but unless the umps are deadset brain dead Heeney is going to win it with about 40 votes this year. He's been BoG or close to BoG every game bar 1 this year.

He may have already peaked as well no one really knows do they. Coaches find ways to stop good players and if the tag becomes popular again, he also may not be as effective going forward either.
LOL. Come on Wormy, you know this ain’t the truth, but I’m happy to keep reminding you for the next 10 years on BF.

He had 8 disposals, two of which were shots on goal which resulted from an atrocious free kick for flopping and a 50m penalty that borderline never gets paid in the modern game.

Of his remaining 6 touches he had 2 effective disposals, no marks and 1 tackle.

That's an interesting description of 'dominate'.
Not everyone can dominate every quarter with 100% efficiency like Walshy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Idk what fantasy world ur living in but unless the umps are deadset brain dead Heeney is going to win it with about 40 votes this year. He's been BoG or close to BoG every game bar 1 this year.
Let's see if he can keep it up for the last 10 rounds, and we'll also see how many votes Warner and Gulden take off him (who have both also been sensational).

If it weren't for Carlton losing to the Lions, they would have won a flag as well.
Anyone can play this game It's fun
Oh. Did Carlton have to forfeit the Preliminary Final to the Lions (and the Grand Final to Collingwood) because their entire list was injured?

Because your analogy, and it's a poor one.

Let's see if he can keep it up for the last 10 rounds, and we'll also see how many votes Warner and Gulden take off him (who have both also been sensational).
Right... So your saying Daicos is only doing as well as he is because he doesn't have others stepping up to take votes off him?

Deserving of another Fadgelow, not a Brownlow.

Right... So your saying Daicos is only doing as well as he is because he doesn't have others stepping up to take votes off him?

Deserving of another Fadgelow, not a Brownlow.
He's been his team's best player in 11 of 14 games, whilst regularly copping a tag, and his team is 3rd on the ladder.

I see it as being the single most influential and valuable player in the competition.

How many times have any of the Sydney trio copped the same amount of attention Daicos has?

It's much harder to stop 3 dominant players than one....

Oh. Did Carlton have to forfeit the Preliminary Final to the Lions (and the Grand Final to Collingwood) because their entire list was injured?

Because your analogy, and it's a poor one.
As per usual, your presumptions are full of ifs, but's and maybe's. I can can play that game as well.

He's been his team's best player in 11 of 14 games, and his team is 3rd on the ladder.

I see it as being the single most influential and valuable player in the competition.
You just saw Bontempelli whoop his ass and teach him a lesson a couple of weeks back. Most influential and valuable player in the comp is just more one eyed Collingwood nuffery

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Back