No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its little wonder that Hawkins looked straight at the umpire after taking that 'mark.'

Forwards being allowed to push their opponent under the ball with their hands in the name of having high scores (actually ad breaks) is a blight on the game.

I suspect me head will explode when Charlie Dixon does it tomorrow night. Which he will.

Similar to the one not paid to Cody against Essendon, but I guess that would have been asking too much :D

Dees look slick. Or are Geelong cooked?

Maybe a bit of both. Geelong are notoriously slow starters but Melbourne has looked on from the first bounce. Their young guys have been very composed, Bowey, Pickett, Spargo all making good decisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Gary Rohan literally the worst finals player of all time?

See how important winning ground balls and contested ball is. I'm feel more confident that not having Keath won't hurt us as much as I initially thought.

I’ve been on these forums for 10+ years and they have been perfectly fine….until this year.

Some of them had better hope they win the flag after the way they have been acting all season. It would be a long fall from their high horses

Come on, imagine the shite they would have experienced over that time, it’s their turn to swagger a bit,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back