No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't stop watching this. Feels good.

I thought Lever was a leetle bit stiff, if that was deliberate out of bounds - did the ball go completely over? Also the tackle on Berry (?) just before could/should have been holding the ball… but…

Not Complaining Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

I thought Lever was a leetle bit stiff, if that was deliberate out of bounds - did the ball go completely over? Also the tackle on Berry (?) just before could/should have been holding the ball… but…

He dropped it. Was incorrect disposal, not insufficient intent.

That's good, the fact they'll claim he was a bit stiff makes the tears all the more delicious.

It was holding the ball. Lever put it on the ground and then slapped it away.

It’s been there since the GF. We live ‘rent free’ in so many of those Melbourne supporters heads!

I had no idea. How pathetic. Talking dynasties and all that other rubbish last year. They’re a team that got lucky with the stars aligning and is back in the pack again. Half their team were absolute garbage a couple of years ago and now they strut about like they’re world beaters. Supporters are easily the biggest bandwagon jumpers with maybe the exception of Sydney.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lever is an A grade loser. I remember last year when they were up by 80 in the prelim he dropped a regulation mark with a few seconds left on the wing. He reacted in the same manner as last night and all the talking heads got in their knees saying how it proves his dedication to excellence.

Lever is nothing without Steven May, I’d take Petty over him too.

I didn’t watch the game as I’m overseas, but forgive me if I’m wrong on this.

It looks like the 50m was paid for him not giving the ball back quick enough, yet somehow not for the blatant act of dissent?? Makes even more of a mockery for some of the ones given during the season if players are allowed leeway in the finals….

Absolutely outrageous that Berry copped a week for the Oliver incident when Toby Greene was let off for raking Bontempelli's eyes a few years back.

Absolutely outrageous that Berry copped a week for the Oliver incident when Toby Greene was let off for raking Bontempelli's eyes a few years back.
He was their best player :(. Will they get Joey and the other one back? I'll settle for a goal on the siren from Joe after doing nothing all game, to give Bris the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back