No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waking up to the memory of that Jake Lever brain fade is glorious.

**** you Melbourne, maybe you can win a final at the MCG at some point soon but it won’t be this year.

Essington are like that last, sad punter at closing time, drunk on their own hopelessness while desperately propositioning anything that moves to no avail and I'm here for it.

We may need a running tally of rejections ...

Clarkson - "Never seriously entertained the offer."
Lyon - "No vibe."
Scott - "GAGF"
Beveridge - "Damn. U fr bro?" ... probably.

With each knock-back you can almost imagine Sheeds with a twinkle in his eye while dusting off his whistle in some back room all like ...

Update for those following at home:

Lyon - "No vibe."
Scott - "GAGF"
Cameron - Not interested!

And Sydney in the GF, winning the free kick count by 20-8.
Lost In Space Reaction GIF by CBS

I could sell you mine?

I got given a free Lions family one for next year…. I am pretty sure FNQ is suppose to be the Suns zone. (These membership numbers are so dodgy).
Yeah I brought a three game one a few years ago when I was going to our Game up there. It cost about the same as a ticket and helped them out as they were really struggling then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow what a satisfying result. Did Petty cry again?
Nah he just acted like a tough man all night, the fake punch which didn’t even earn a flinch from the Brissy player & then dropping his elbow into another’s face.

Downright embarrassing couple of weeks for the bloke

Immediately after last year's grand final, rather than just celebrating the win Melbourne players couldn't help talking up a dynasty as though it was fait accompli. I want my money back.
Has anyone got a video clip of Petracca and co doing the wolf of Wall Street chest pumping? Asking for a friend.

Immediately after last year's grand final, rather than just celebrating the win Melbourne players couldn't help talking up a dynasty as though it was fait accompli. I want my money back.
Mind you, we also talked about bark to bark…

Update for those following at home:

Lyon - "No vibe."
Scott - "GAGF"
Cameron - Not interested!
And you just know they'll make their appointment with something like;

We are thrilled to welcome Joe Bloggs as our new head coach, he was always our first choice.

Nah he just acted like a tough man all night, the fake punch which didn’t even earn a flinch from the Brissy player & then dropping his elbow into another’s face.

Downright embarrassing couple of weeks for the bloke
Olivia Benson Strength GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Goodwin having a go at McCarthy for mocking Petty. “If that’s how their club acts, it’s not what we do”. Remember your players mocking the Bulldogs on field by singing Freed from Desire, your club does and it did Goody. Karma is a biatch.

Lever is an A grade loser. I remember last year when they were up by 80 in the prelim he dropped a regulation mark with a few seconds left on the wing. He reacted in the same manner as last night and all the talking heads got in their knees saying how it proves his dedication to excellence.

Lever is nothing without Steven May, I’d take Petty over him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back