No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood get away with blue murder again.

That should have been a 50m penalty every day of the week when the north guy marked it about 70 from goal and 2 Collingwood players went over the mark

What a FN joke the AFL is.

We all know Collingwood and the 'big' clubs run the AFL so who's surprised?

North can’t complain about umpiring when they were up by 50 and lost but my word they were some shocking calls.
That's true ... but they were consistently kicked in the dick all game. Daicos getting away with another holding the ball in front of goal and that 50m were woeful and decided the game.

It's irrelevant they should have put them away earlier

Last edited:
Re: that last non 50 call.

I know and acknowledge that I despise Norf and am biased against them.

And at the time I thought it was a shocking non call.

But re-watching it, the umpire hadn’t blown the whistle for the mark (hence the Pies players running at Scott) and Scott had also played on.

Umpire still deserves criticism but for not calling the mark/stand.

But re-watching it, the umpire hadn’t blown the whistle for the mark (hence the Pies players running at Scott) and Scott had also played on.

Daicos non holding the ball was as much of a howler

It's either a mark and a 50 or a play on, the umpire calls a mark which should instantly make it a 50.

It's either a mark and a 50 or a play on, the umpire calls a mark which should instantly make it a 50.

That’s more or less my point.

By the time he had blown for the mark, Scott had played on and had the two Pies players running at him.

If umpire pays the mark immediately when it was taken and the Pies players don’t clear out and keep running, of course it’s 50.

But he didn’t.

Scott had played on because he didn’t hear the umpire call the mark and the Pies players were entitled to run at him.

Surely Clarko couldn’t actually believe this. Really thought he’d take ownership of that one.

Worst coaching I’ve seen since Nicks left Keane on Amartey while he kicked 8 in a quarter and a half

Early tanking . Don’t want to miss out on another Harley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have the bye but every game worth watching for our finals hopes, what’s our preferred results?

Blues, Port, Swans, North, Eagles, Suns?

Last edited:
Charlie Dixon suspended for 3 weeks in the SANFL, means he won't be available for our Round 17 game.

Charlie Dixon suspended for 3 weeks in the SANFL, means he won't be available for our Round 17 game.
Probably a bad thing for us. He has the turning of a truck and struggles to touch his toes, he has been a liability this year hence why he got dropped in the first place.

Probably a bad thing for us. He has the turning of a truck and struggles to touch his toes, he has been a liability this year hence why he got dropped in the first place.
Feels like he's been a bit of a liability for years.
Promised much, but never really delivered.

Feels like he's been a bit of a liability for years.
Promised much, but never really delivered.

He liked playing us at Mars though... ☹

Remove this Banner Ad

Back