No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane timekeeper up to his old tricks.
I believe the clock was supposed to be stopped, despite what BT was saying (the same bloke who can't get his head around the 'deliberate out of bounds' rule, as he calls it still). Like a kick from an out on the full, after going out of bounds the clock only starts when the ball re-enters play.

I believe the clock was supposed to be stopped, despite what BT was saying (the same bloke who can't get his head around the 'deliberate out of bounds' rule, as he calls it still). Like a kick from an out on the full, after going out of bounds the clock only starts when the ball re-enters play.

Correct. And it helped Melbourne, not Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, pretty straightforward that one. No idea why he was getting so bent out of shape about it.

Hurts us in terms of finals. A draw would have been ok.
Fremantle look too good to not make finals.

The next 3 weeks will determine our season including games against the faltering Port & Geelong plus Carlton. We simply need to go 2-1 with wins against the first two and finals will be on the cards.

Turnt Up The Simpsons GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back