No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

The constant victimhood and hard done by thing. Take you one week, own the action and the punishment and show some dignity. You're not spending the next seven days tarring the roof at Shawshank.

It's a week - he should himself lucky.
Chris Grant lost a Brownlow for much less. Heeney deserves at least a lifetime ban. :)

Chris Grant lost a Brownlow for much less. Heeney deserves at least a lifetime ban. :)
I was thinking something more medieval. Would hung, drawn and quartered be considered a tad harsh?

This kind of gives some insight into their fans' constantly weird petulant behaviour. He got one week ffs 😂

I feel for the young fella. It looks like he's been crying but he had the inner strength and resolve to bravely front the camera and provide words of solace to supporters in what must be very difficult times.

How anyone on here can abhor another AFL team more than the Swines is beyond me.

I get the Carlton, Richmond, Plastics, Druggoes and Fuchsias hatred (and strongly agree with the last 3 of those), but Swines bleating since 2016, Longmire's whingeing this year and now Heeney, on the cusp of canonisation apparently, being victimised. Spare me, FFS.

Bloods culture is apparently to constantly sook and live in a perpetual state of victimhood. Do they want a public holiday so they can mourn?

That being said normally Brownlow fancies get out of jail free. Fyfe legged Koby Stevens. Cripps taking out Ah Chee.

…Bont destroying Hayne’s larynx.

If this season is the start of betting odds losing influence on suspensions (Reid, Darcy RS, Heeney Brownlow) then that’s a good thing obviously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to send flowers to the club for their terrible loss. Perhaps angel's trumpets(Brugmansia) that can be made into a nice tea to settle their nerves.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ling on ABC: it's not fair, Heeney didn't mean to hurt him, others have gotten off for worse, blah blah, blah

F*** off pecker-head, one of our greatest players missed out on a Brownlow for a spoil, umpires reviewed and let it go, and an opposition corrupt ex-player ensured it was a suspension!

I really hope Heeney barely polls on the night of the count, otherwise the angst will go on for years, like it's the first time it's ever happened.

No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back