No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So much for the Qld retirement :)

And how honest was he being when he told the club he wanted to retire to concentrate on his physio(I think) career in QLD. Looks like that life long dream is on hold again while he plays for another club, this time along way from QLD.

He's a recidivist retiree. He just wants to retire again next year. Or maybe he sees Macca's growth as a threat to his bearded legacy.

Good luck to him. A player of limited ability but great determination, who is eking the most out of his opportunities.

The only thing that will annoy me is if he fathers a talented little goatee or two. He played 89 games with us and could easily have clocked up another 11.

There's a lot said about our recruiting over the last decade or so, but spare a thought for the Saints:

St. Kilda delists top draft pick Nick Winmar :eek:
Good post. It puts things in context. At least we still have Howard, Tutt and Markovic, even if none of them are guaranteed walk-up starts every week.

It's not just 2009 either. Overall we have been OK with some good years and bad years. About average or just below average over the last 10 years I'd guess. The way some people carry on you'd reckon no other club ever picked a dud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too good for Melbourne (FC). And he's from the country so there's no reason why he shouldn't feel comfortable in Adelaide.

Agree, someone from Vic Country would find Adelaide an easier adjustment then a City boy.

Gee Dubwa Sidernee you'd think would be all over him.
Have they got a pick in the PSD?
Oh, silly question ... they've got as many picks as they like. Just have to squeal to Uncle Andy and he comes running.

Finally man. D-Will still out though, want him back in. Any idea what injury he has?
I have no idea; he played 11 minutes or something against the Warriors so I'm guessing the coach is just easing him back. Expected him to play today though.

Was walking around Frankston yesterday and spotted a bulldogs licence plate car park
then walked pasted Casey Central (Berwick, close to Cranbourne North) it was the same car D:

Someone is following me

Was walking around Frankston yesterday and spotted a bulldogs licence plate car park
then walked pasted Casey Central (Berwick, close to Cranbourne North) it was the same car D:

Someone is following me
Probably Josh Prudden

It's all a bit of a joke.

This annoys me no end. The guy cheats the system, gets a slap on the wrist yet is bitterly disappointed at the outcome.

"I trusted the Adelaide Football Club and for the duration of my contract I did my utmost for the club on and off the field. It is bitterly disappointing, then, to learn that my trust and best endeavours have been to my substantial detriment.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/151971/default.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back