Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pointed out earlier that he clearly aggravated an injury when you guys were all laughing at him, despite him not being listed on the injury list.
Port have got a bit to answer for here. He was returned to play after injuring himself earlier in the game and did not look happy at all, with very restricted movement. Then this happens! How would we feel if the AFC did this to one of ours?

Port have a history of doing this

Why wouldn't you get excited about the #1 draft pick taking the ball out of the middle and delivering it lace out to a forward inside 50?

It's simply not how the game is meant to be played. Proper midfielders know how to do helicopter kicks directly to opposition defenders.

North have invested heavily in their midfield.....

Nowhere else.

I pointed out earlier that he clearly aggravated an injury when you guys were all laughing at him, despite him not being listed on the injury list.
Port have got a bit to answer for here. He was returned to play after injuring himself earlier in the game and did not look happy at all, with very restricted movement. Then this happens! How would we feel if the AFC did this to one of ours?

They desperately wanted this top 8 scalp.

Hi All,

Sorry, I am not sure where to post this and this might be a silly question!! As a recent resident to Melbs (almost a year but spent most of that time in iso) I am thinking of trying to get to the match next Saturday at the G. I was just looking at purchasing tickets and it looks like there are only a couple of bays left (and some of those only have single seats). Is this normal? I wouldnt think that the Crows vs Pies would be a sell out.....I understand they have to account for all the Pies members, but does it open up later in the week?

Cheers, Dani
I think it might be more about opening X amount of sections rather than a sell out.

I would expect 50-60k

So yes more might be available later

Looks like we'll need to develop a new game plan for the Showdown instead of "kick to Aliir".
Please dont underestimate the Crows, we will develop another plan that ensures their spuds play the game of their lives against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi All,

Sorry, I am not sure where to post this and this might be a silly question!! As a recent resident to Melbs (almost a year but spent most of that time in iso) I am thinking of trying to get to the match next Saturday at the G. I was just looking at purchasing tickets and it looks like there are only a couple of bays left (and some of those only have single seats). Is this normal? I wouldnt think that the Crows vs Pies would be a sell out.....I understand they have to account for all the Pies members, but does it open up later in the week?

Cheers, Dani
I just tried and you can purchase general admission tickets. You should be able to get as many as you want.

Get there at a reasonable time and you should be able to get a good spot.

This from the Port board

“This sure ain’t your dad’s Port, ladies and gents”

I’m old enough to be your dad. A few of us have been telling you that for years. Well done on finally catching on
The days of Port thugs like Dave Granger and his ilk are long past

This from the Port board

“This sure ain’t your dad’s Port, ladies and gents”

I’m old enough to be your dad. A few of us have been telling you that for years. Well done on finally catching on
My favourite from last night:

"f’ed by umpires loose by 10 I'm not even upset well done umps protect cum stains"

What..like when brodie martin did his ACL and they sent him back on and he played out the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back