Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it three flags by 2025?

So 3 flags in 4 years now.

The reliance on Boak is a major concern, the inability of Marshall to impact the scoreboard means Dixon will be heavily relied upon again. There are concerns. As i've said numerous times, they will win more then enough games to make the 8 but I can't see a top 4 finish.
beat me to it.

Brisbane are going to smoke a lot of teams up there this year. That's a pretty handy loss.
It's the first game of the season.

We beat Geelong in the first game of the season.

I don't think much can be drawn from either team's performance. It was dumpster fire until the last qtr.

C’mon, this is a bit different from a regular sacking.

Millions of people know about this, it absolutely has the potential to destroy him.

The punishment doesn’t fit the crime.
Why shouldn't Fox Footy have a right to turf out an employee they deem to be harmful to their brand? They've made a decision that they don't want to be associated with a guy who made homophobic, sexist and racist comments. Members of the media, the smart ones anyway, would remember they exist in the public sphere and they should always strive to comport themselves with dignity. Tom Morris was not smart, was not dignified.

Into the bin.

JjtFux.gif

From the vision I saw from the side, his initial impact was not to the head. If Mitch gets games, it means you cant bump anymore.

Not Mitch's fault that Duursma is made out of glass.
It looked like Duursma dived in and went the bump as well. Robinson did well to lower his bump and protect himself.

I thought Brisbane were pretty poor for most if the night, really sloppy in general play, decision making and execution... they gave away quite a few lazy free kicks

The fact that the Lions coukd play bad and win is a good sign for them however I can't see them challenging the Dee's unless they find more run from HB and players who are willing to break lines

Port were solid without being great but Ken has already put the spin on the lost, you can see why he was a car salesman during his playing days at the Cats.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

And Labor in a landslide ... we've fallen to the other side of the flat Earth!

flatearth-other-side-gif.1349210

A

And…if the Federal election is called for 14 May, it’ll mean Brisbane played Port on State Election Day and we’ll play Brisbane on Federal Election Day!

....Members of the media, the smart ones anyway, would remember they exist in the public sphere and they should always strive to comport themselves with dignity. Tom Morris was not smart, was not dignified.
It projected that stereotyped Melbourne private schoolboy complete disregard for anything other than his privileged self. That winner in life or the entitled belief that he deserves to be a winner in life, immune to and protected from everything. No wonder it's a stereotype.

Highlight of the night, was when Aliir Aliir was under immense pressure inside 50m from players from every direction and hatched an egg.:drunk:

Glory be, literally vacant defensive 50 for Aliir.

Scores Level inside the last 10minutes, a mark here by Aliir and play on, Port could have turned this turnover into attack inside their 50m. IIRC the irony being that the Lions turnover, led to a Port turnover to which the Lions ended up scoring a goal.

View attachment 1349164
It was also good to see, I think it was Lachie Neale give Aliir Aliir a little tap on the side saying thanks for that mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Averaged the same score per game last season as your lord Tilly.
Who played a fair portion of his time in the ruck and on the wing.

RT had a much better season, coming off an injury hit 2020. You'd be the only person in the world who thinks otherwise.

Who played a fair portion of his time in the ruck and on the wing.

RT had a much better season, coming off an injury hit 2020. You'd be the only person in the world who thinks otherwise.

Logan was on fire til Buddy pushed him out. Tilly was on fire as long as Tex got the main defender.
Once Tex got suspended, Tilly was badly exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back