Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant watch the port kangaroos game due to other better commitments but just wondering if the port players have been instructed to pick jason horne francis up off the ground after plays and are they patting him on the back after each disposal to help him feel better about things before telling the roos he wants out to go to port😁

I cant watch the port kangaroos game due to other better commitments but just wondering if the port players have been instructed to pick jason horne francis up off the ground after plays and are they patting him on the back after each disposal to help him feel better about things before telling the roos he wants out to go to port😁
He’s not playing

Them and West Coast are the only teams we should be confident of bearing.
Well that’s just stupid, we beat the Bulldogs, lost to Collingwood, but Bulldogs then beat Collingwood. It’s almost like every team fluctuates in form and have teams that matchup well against them! Or were you just being sarcastic? Can’t tell on this board these days

Well that’s just stupid, we beat the Bulldogs, lost to Collingwood, but Bulldogs then beat Collingwood. It’s almost like every team fluctuates in form and have teams that matchup well against them! Or were you just being sarcastic? Can’t tell on this board these days
I meant for the rest of the season. We've hit the wall big time, like we did after the Saints game last year.

Port the way better team and would be winning anyway. But North got reamed by some very bad umpiring. That Umpire talking to Larkey at end of quarter should have been apologising for not paying the clear mark. If not Larkey should have told him to **** off. That was an indefensible decision. The whole object of the game current rules is to increase scoring. Not paying marks is a direct contradiction to everything the afl wants. So under every view that umpire is wrong. Clearly wrong. They guess head high contact, they guess a lot of frees in general but don't pay a mark. Like wow.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're very fortunate. I had to switch off due to disgust.

I meant for the rest of the season. We've hit the wall big time, like we did after the Saints game last year.
How could you possibly know that? The Melbourne win last year happened a month later than now. Our fitness appears to have improved, so why can’t we run out a season better? I understand that the only way to be popular on this board is to be negative and think the world is collapsing, but giving up on the rest of the season after only two poor weeks is weak.

North are winning the centre bounce, they have no system forward so eventually turn the ball over and Port Power easily transition the ball with little pressure and their kick in are as worst as ours against GWS.

There was an assistant coach just shown for Richmond that looks like Matty Wright with bleached blonde hair haha

Shai Bolton is what Rachele can become.

Great small forward who can start in the centre.

Ripper goal from Bolton.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can we just appreciate how good of a coaching effort this has been by Kern! From the depths of despair just a few weeks ago, to now being back in finals contention. Brings a tear to the eye it does 😍
I know it's only early in the 2nd quarter but I'm almost ready to wheel out that GIF of Kenny celebrating.

I feel sorry for North, but they are awful to watch. I'd rather force myself to watch a Marvel superhero movie than this crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back