Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did hear something similar yeah

I do understand him needing a week off, but last week wasnt the week to do it
How do you know last week wasn't the week, when Bont himself said he needed the break?

He may have missed 2 weeks if he didn't have a week off to recover.

We have been critical of our own players playing on injured, yet here we have Bont making a brave decision not to play as his injury was becoming worse.

Surely Bont would know his body better than anyone else & would prefer to play every game if he could.

Off footy game, has anyone else seen the new Google nest doorbell ad with Eddie Betts? In a Crows top?

A little surprised he picked that one, but might just be the fact that almost all his highlights are with us, so non footy people would be confused otherwise.

Still looks good...

Off footy game, has anyone else seen the new Google nest doorbell ad with Eddie Betts? In a Crows top?

A little surprised he picked that one, but might just be the fact that almost all his highlights are with us, so non footy people would be confused otherwise.

Still looks good...
Probably in a Carlton top for the Victorian advert. ;)

Wait until they bring it in for crowd disputing a call
After your team gets a free kick you should stand directly behind an opposition player and yell That's bullshit ump

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe
However different generations and “use” of the term has evolved
I like to be called a mature lady
On topic we just do not have the calibre of senior coaches coming through
Like umpires under paid
Look at what GCS are allegedly paying some players
Stupid reward system
Not me! I’m a “girl” - just one of the girls! 😜

The endless umpire calls of "Stand" gives me the shits too.

It's like a netball game. Contact... stand out centre. Contact keeper... pass or shot. Never ending whistleathon that has now come to football.

Not to mention that "Stand" triggers memory of my least favourite song of all time (Stand by REM)

Stand in the place where you live
Now face north
Think about direction, wonder why you haven't before

The endless umpire calls of "Stand" gives me the shits too.

It's like a netball game. Contact... stand out centre. Contact keeper... pass or shot. Never ending whistleathon that has now come to football.

Not to mention that "Stand" triggers memory of my least favourite song of all time (Stand by REM)

Stand in the place where you live
Now face north
Think about direction, wonder why you haven't before

this song

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back