Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie has come a long way since the kid I served in liquorland with the newly drafted Chris Yarran. Buying alcohol for a party they were having. Eddie was keen to buy some pulses to get the "bitches drunk".
May have remained that way too if he stayed at Carlton.

You sound like you are 16. If you had some more experience you may realise that uni education is not everything, nor is it a guarantee of being professional or intelligent. Particularly if you think it makes you better than others

In a majority of professional roles, the fact of a university degree is the absolute minimum requirement for the job, and fresh out of uni you know absolutely nothing about the practical day-to-day requirements of the role.

Someone talking about a uni degree as an indication of intelligence or competency says to me this person is either still in uni, or is fresh out and still thinks they are smarter than everyone else.

It's easily sorted. If you drop your knees, shoulder shrug or duck and cause a head high tackle you pay the free against the player that did it. It will be fixed in 2weeks. I believe that rule change will be made for next season. This will ensure the end of Rowe's career which was happening anyway tbh.

How about just calling “play on”

It's easily sorted. If you drop your knees, shoulder shrug or duck and cause a head high tackle you pay the free against the player that did it. It will be fixed in 2weeks. I believe that rule change will be made for next season. This will ensure the end of Rowe's career which was happening anyway tbh.
Imagine how Joel Selwood's career would be different if his was in 10 years ago.

In a majority of professional roles, the fact of a university degree is the absolute minimum requirement for the job, and fresh out of uni you know absolutely nothing about the practical day-to-day requirements of the role.

Someone talking about a uni degree as an indication of intelligence or competency says to me this person is either still in uni, or is fresh out and still thinks they are smarter than everyone else.
And equating a university degree to immunity to being a sexist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Santa says no..Santa says that if Richmond win and Port lose its curtains for ports finals hopes and Santa also says port will then finish just outside the 8 and get a middling draft pick
No its not.

Port can still make the 8.

Hell the Crows can still the make the 8. :think:

I feel dirty but I’m barracking out loud for Richmond for the very reasons you’ve mentioned.
Port can still make the 8 regardless of tonights result and even if Port lose.:think:

A Crows win tomorrow keeps us in the hunt for the 8. :drunk:

Because there's no disincentive to it unless there is a penalty.

I’m almost certain that not getting a free kick is a big enough disincentive to stamp it out.

Try that first before you go way out in the opposite direction and start giving the umpire more opportunities to pay controversial free kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back