Opinion Non-Crows AFL 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Richmond so much but I hope they win tonight. Crows look good in 4th place.
Both Richmond & Melbourne have looked vulnerable this year.

Imagine if both miss finals!

The only ground I’d concede is that they can nominate a state to trade them to, so the player gets some decision on where they are sent.
I never have understood why it’s ok for an 18yr old to be sent anywhere in the country but not a contracted player on anywhere from 2-5x the money.

As someone who's shared his time on earth equally between Geelong and Adelaide, I can confirm that arguing the merits of one over the other is akin to choosing which breed of canine's 💩 you would prefer to trod in at the dog park. It's best to try and avoid all things excrement.
I didn’t realise they were having Gather Round and LIV Golf in Geelong this year? You just spoke like someone that clearly hasn’t visited here in a number of years or is trolling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can only do mid season trade period if you can trade players against will

Watch the afl not get that across the line but add a mid season trade, significantly advantaging Vic teams as players will happily trade to another Vic club but not interstate

Good players will respond by negotiating 'no trade' clauses, resulting in player movement only amongst the lower tiers of players- which frankly is not that dissimilar to what already happens through rookie drafts etc.

Terrible design on the Melbourne tops. Looks like bird droppings.
Your interpretation is better than mine.

I thought it was a plane dropping bombs lighting up the sky... which isn't exactly in great taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back