Opinion Non-Crows AFL 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure the Government did pay for all the shows to come across and that was part of the $15-$18million tipped in

Eddie and Jimmy Bartel do a podcast - someone on here posted it and they talk about Gather round for the first 15 minutes

Eddie told a story that Malinuaskis rang him for advice/ideas around how to make it successful. Eddie told him part of it would be the off field circus - getting all the shows over to build the vibe. That’s why they were all here - so highly probably our Government paid

But what a great investment - like LIV

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah right, I’m happy with it anyway, been great for SA

So Mitch Duncan gets cleared despite the Sydney player being ruled out with concussion?

It's not even MRO lotto anymore: the bloke is a flat out cheat.

The other bloke pretty much cannoned into him I reckon. Happy with that call, but consistency is too much to ask for, so I’m sure we’ll see similar get 3 weeks soon enough.

Touk Miller knee injury. If the Suns had any chance, it will disappear if he is out. Absolute star. Too good for that pox club.

Had a quick gander at the Collingwood board to see if there was any chat about our upcoming game. Not yet. Forgot they hadn't played this round yet.

But anyway... their general AFL thread is gold. I thought we hated Carlton

So Mitch Duncan gets cleared despite the Sydney player being ruled out with concussion?

It's not even MRO lotto anymore: the bloke is a flat out cheat.
I actually thought that one was ok, fox went past the ball which changed things for Duncan.

I’d say the reason JHF is being targetted for booing by the supporters at other clubs is simply due to the lad coming across as a selfish, self important and self centred flog..
You call'em as you see'em.

This time, you nailed it. Blunt and spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at that North v Adelaide game at DocklandsTelstraMarvel Stadium when Carey faced his old team for the first time, absolutely electric and tense.
I felt sorry for North supporters, there were a few in front of us, a couple and the blokes mate, his mate was getting a bit pi$$ed off with our supporting when we started dominating, he turned around to us and said, (referring to Carey)

“You all f***ing hated him when he was with us, now you love him!”

One of my mates who is normally pretty quiet and unobtrusive replies

“We thought he was a di**head then and we think he’s a di**head now”

I cracked up laughing but felt so sorry for the poor bastard.

Mid-season trade period could be interesting.

Enable teams in the hunt for a flag to potentially to top up where they have a hole in their list due to long term injury... if room in the cap.

Can the trading team pay the salary & gain more future draft capital?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back