MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't think it where possible but Freo making me actually hate 'thunderstruck' with it constantly over played with each goal. Either don't play music like a traditional state shouldn't or give some god damn variety

Remember when people tried to convince themselves that Jackson wasn’t actually that important to our side? Or that his spell in the GF was actually just fortunate and Oliver and Sparrow carried it. Members of the #A#ARGncluded here

Remember when people tried to convince themselves that Jackson wasn’t actually that important to our side? Or that his spell in the GF was actually just fortunate and Oliver and Sparrow carried it. Members of the #A#ARGncluded here

Not sure who you're being passive aggressive to, but I've always maintained he could potentially be the best player in the league.

Not sure who you're being passive aggressive to, but I've always maintained he could potentially be the best player in the league.
Clearly not you lol. Our mates that have started their own hashtag led that charge

I can’t think of any Melbourne supporter that wanted us to lose Jackson. Any idiot could see that his potential was enormous. But, his Grand Final was somewhat overrated and he was pretty much a second ruck who showed a bit for us. The fact that Gawn has been ****ing shithouse since his PCL hasn’t helped either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly not you lol. Our mates that have started their own hashtag led that charge
What ya on about lol I always liked Jackson just decided he could get ****ed when he left. Never said he couldn't play he clearly is miles above most young rucks

Melb 2013 was 2 wins with a percentage of 54. Eagles are going to be 1 win and a percentage well below 50 after this game is done, and can you see them winning another game?
Melbourne 2013 are the worst side to not win the spoon ever.

This Eagles side is worse but with no GWS there either…

1-8 teams are. Don't know if they were all underdogs though

Not sure how much it means but it is pretty interesting. Today both Pies and Crows are coming off the bye so one has to win, and Hawks are underdogs against the Suns so you'd expect they lose anyway.

Next week we've got the following:

Carlton vs Hawks
Melb vs GWS
Essendon vs Port
Dogs
vs Freo
Adelaide vs North
Brisbane vs Richmond

Bolded teams are coming off the bye. North will lose to the Crows regardless but unless literally all six teams lose I'm not taking much out of it, can see cases for Port and Dogs to lose their games.

MFC Fans Only Non Demons Footy Chat 2023 - incl. AFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back