Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2016 Finals/offseason edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the AFL has bought Eatadick Stadium for a reported $200mil per on an article on afl.com

Amongst other things Gil said this

"Owning Etihad Stadium enables the AFL to continue to strengthen the financial health of several of our Victorian clubs, develop an asset for our whole industry, and commit to being a serious stakeholder in the future of the Docklands precinct," AFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan said in a statement.

Good to see the AFL helping out the Victorian clubs because heaven forbid they ever did anything to help out WA football

So the AFL has bought Eatadick Stadium for a reported $200mil per on an article on afl.com

Good to see the AFL helping out the Victorian clubs because heaven forbid they ever did anything to help out WA football
**** them. Just demonstrates the power of WA footy.

It's the squeaky wheel that gets the oil!

Adelaide’s search for Noble’s successor also has included making “informal” approaches to West Coast football supremo Craig Vozzo, a South Australian.

Found that interesting although not surprising - pretty sure someone on here suggested that might happen

Also, Rucci apparently hates the Crows and will take any opportunity to bag them out according to Adelaide supporters so it's interesting how the headline is sumich rejects overtures when the story says how the position they were prepared to offer him was less than he wanted - similar to how Hagdorn wrote about sumich "rejecting" us when the position offered (midfield coach) wasn't what he wanted.

Two clubs that offered less than Sumich was seeking but that gets spun into him rejecting the clubs

Adelaide’s search for Noble’s successor also has included making “informal” approaches to West Coast football supremo Craig Vozzo, a South Australian.

Found that interesting although not surprising - pretty sure someone on here suggested that might happen

Also, Rucci apparently hates the Crows and will take any opportunity to bag them out according to Adelaide supporters so it's interesting how the headline is sumich rejects overtures when the story says how the position they were prepared to offer him was less than he wanted - similar to how Hagdorn wrote about sumich "rejecting" us when the position offered (midfield coach) wasn't what he wanted.

Two clubs that offered less than Sumich was seeking but that gets spun into him rejecting the clubs

Suma couldnt get a senior coaching gig and now he cant even get a senior assistant gig. Wtf is going on?

Yeah that was 5AA that reported it. That show's known as the Crow show for good reason. Rowey and Bickley are heavily interested in the goings on at the Crows.

In the large professional industry which is the AFL, it's not an issue for a club to approach someone else's admin, especially when it involves a move home and a promotion.

Wait and see how it all unfolds.

CuPfWAZUAAAmsEW.jpg

Edit: He was even going to the extent of taunting the AFL and drug testers in 2011.

Dane Swan Verified account‏@swandane
stop sending out drug testers at 6am. Its starting to Piss me off. What's wrong with the afternoon? You can't catch me anyway. Too clever

Last edited:
I see that Ross Lyon is planning on going back to his boring game plan next year. That will please the players. Back to their turmoil down at freo land. Perhaps they will think the jumper is the problem and change it again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see that Ross Lyon is planning on going back to his boring game plan next year. That will please the players. Back to their turmoil down at freo land. Perhaps they will think the jumper is the problem and change it again.
#returntheanchor

Need to invest in either Cricket, Soccer or Basketball...that way there's never an off season for a sports fan like myself.
Cricket is great. You just couldn't have a better sport for in between footy seasons.

It's on during summer, you don't miss bugger all, beers, easy to listen to it on the radio, plenty of highlights, drinking on the hill waiting for a wicket.

Cricket is great. You just couldn't have a better sport for in between footy seasons.

It's on during summer, you don't miss bugger all, beers, easy to listen to it on the radio, plenty of highlights, drinking on the hill waiting for a wicket.
I was actually talking to you:p

I follow the three sports I mentioned as much as I follow footy.

Can anyone post rovbos top 50. Theres a stupid paywall
Shuey
Shuey
Shuey
Shuey
Shuey
Shuey
Shuey
Shuey
Shuey
Shuey
Shuey