Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2022, part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So how did it lose?
Because twitter polls are usually voted on by who people want to see lose rather than who they want to win.

Honestly Geelong could go a season undefeated, and win each final by 10 goals and they would still lose in a poll because other clubs hate us.

From the little i have seen of the other games the intensity is way higher when compared to our game.

E.g Coll-Carlton look like they want to hurt each other every now and again.
We played against poo & wee coloured witches hats...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do not care what job women do except football commentator, the female doing the Saints and Melb game is killing me, special comments is fine just not commentator please.........oh and i think Melb will be good again

Get the tissues out at Richmond?

He has links to Richmond, but after they secured his former teamates in Tarranto and Hopper, they wouldn't have had the salary cap and draft capital to facilitate a trade at the end of this year

This is a great outcome, I had him as almost a lock to go to the Tigers prior to the mist recent trade period, its great to see him being loyal to GWS and committing to their future..

It's really important GWS and GC can retain young talent IMO, they can't continue to be feeder clubs, it's not healthy. A lot has been invested in these expansion clubs, we need them to be competitive IMO

Will Ashcroft has to be a lock to win the NAB Rising Star this year? This kid is superb. Brissie looking like a top 4 team.
Their trade period and draft has been outstanding. I think it's now a matter of whether Fagan can get the right game plan suited to their players. They have the personnel IMO, it's just a matter of their style and being able to gel together as a group IMO..

Norf continue to be Norf.

Thankful every day I support the horizontal blue stripe team and not the vertical blue stripe team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back