Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2022, part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pies fans: "Don't boo Ginnivan. It's bad for the kid's mental health."

Also Pies fans: Booing Jason Horne-Francis.
It's hilarious how there is this narrative getting around that the Pies are everyone's second-favourite team now, based on the football they play. Because it certainly couldn't be based on the way their supporters conduct themselves. For all the vitriol we hear on here about fans of other clubs, they have all of them covered for utter shamefulness by the length of St Kilda's premiership drought.

PSA: After Round 2 last year, Hawthorn sat on top of the table with a percentage of 173.7%... after beating Port by 64 points.

P.S. I'm in a $%@#y mood having to work today, hence repeated snipey comments - Collingwood are playing very well.

Aliir Aliir would have to be the most overrated player in the comp. Very ordinary footballer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Pies are clearly the best team in the comp at the moment. They are playing amazing footy.

I agree - and come 9am Monday morning i think they will be Premiership favourite in the betting charts

Pre this round it Was Melb fave at $5 for the flag then Geel 2nd fave at $6.50 - then $7.50 and upwards - for a clump of clubs around that price

But i think the Magpies will be the new flag favourite - and its very early days - and anything can happen key injuries - but Coll are certainly good enough -and to me - they look a bit like Geel last year in the hunger stakes - ie - they want a flag and they are hellbent on getting it

But as everyone knows - Premierships are mighty hard to win - and a touch of luck at important times is very helpfull

Honestly thought Adelaide would be better this year. Supporters will come for nicks soon

I had them as smokey for the spoon on the main board thread. List isn't great. Last year they had an improved record but only because Tex pulled 3 or 4 games out of his arse which he was never going to be able to repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back