Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

What excuses will we hear from Ross the boss today?
Excited I Like It GIF by LA Clippers

Just went back and watched the last 10 mins of the Suns game. I must admit it didn't look like your normal garden variety end-of-a-collingwood-game. The Suns had plenty of really great chances and frankly could have won by 3 or 4 goals. But they did well to maintain their composure and at least take the chances they did.
Pies just go corridor footy like I’ve never seen when down in the final quarter. Suns took half a quarter to adjust to that and looked fairly comfortable albeit made it much harder on themselves with missing easy shots on goal. Pies aren’t that great but have a fantastic system that somehow works in those circumstances. Just that fitness and direct approach is what sets them apart. The best way to beat thier system is to counter it with your own aggressive style. Going defensive is where the Pies system shines most as they can really get that counter mass approach going.

I re-did my ladder predictor this morning.

SYD 80
CARL 72
COLL 64
FRE 62
GEEL 60
BRIS 58
GWS 56
GCSUNS 56
========
ESS 54
PORT 52
HAW 48
MELB 40
WB 36
ADEL 30
STK 24
WCE 16
RICH 16
NMK 4

FINALS:
QF1 SYD v fre
EF1 geel v GCSUNS
EF2 BRIS v gws
QF2 CARL v coll

SF1 fre v GCSUNS
SF2 coll v BRIS

PF1 syd v BRIS
PF2 carl v GCSUNS

GF BRIS v gcsuns after three periods of extra time

I re-did my ladder predictor this morning.

SYD 80
CARL 72
COLL 64
FRE 62
GEEL 60
BRIS 58
GWS 56
GCSUNS 56
========
ESS 54
PORT 52
HAW 48
MELB 40
WB 36
ADEL 30
STK 24
WCE 16
RICH 16
NMK 4

FINALS:
QF1 SYD v fre
EF1 geel v GCSUNS
EF2 BRIS v gws
QF2 CARL v coll

SF1 fre v GCSUNS
SF2 coll v BRIS

PF1 syd v BRIS
PF2 carl v GCSUNS

GF BRIS v gcsuns after three periods of extra time
Screenshot_20240630-135349~2.png

Max King been woeful today. Regularly out marked by zerk-thatcher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know all football fans can have their bad days. But my God the Port fans are toxic atm. They've got a 10 year coach with a 60% win rate and many are mocking him for tearing up during an interview.

They are in the top 8 ffs. It's just really gross. You can want a coach gone, but don't be wishing your team loses and mocking your coach for caring about your club. That's just ****ed up.

I know all football fans can have their bad days. But my God the Port fans are toxic atm. They've got a 10 year coach with a 60% win rate and many are mocking him for tearing up during an interview.

They are in the top 8 ffs. It's just really gross. You can want a coach gone, but don't be wishing your team loses and mocking your coach for caring about your club. That's just ****ed up.
They are pathetic

Poor Brad, Essendon ferals will come for him just like Carlton ferals did for Vossy.

He knew what he was signing up for, a trash club with feral nut bags as fans.
While he will always be a Lion to me, as long as he is trying to make our opposition successful I want him to fail. Along with Vossy, Fly, & Chris. It's Lions or it's nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back