Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon trolling the entire AFL by conceding late goals for the sole purpose of keeping their % below 100 while they move up to 3rd.

Bizarre.

i can't help thinking that if all the chips are on the line when we play them at the Gabba in Round 24, we'll absolutely smash them.

If not, this post will be deleted very quickly indeed:oops:

Collingwood are actually in serious danger of missing the 8. Aside from the Tigers, all their remaining games are against sides in that 3rd-13th crunch, as well as games against Carlton and Sydney. Wouldn't that be a shame...
maybe Moore is missing Murphy more than most thought, because for a recent AA player he has had a relatively average season based on the few games I have watched. We play them at the 'G' in about 6 weeks and I had penciled in a lost for the Lions but I am now a little more confident.

maybe Moore is missing Murphy more than most thought, because for a recent AA player he has had a relatively average season based on the few games I have watched. We play them at the 'G' in about 6 weeks and I had penciled in a lost for the Lions but I am now a little more confident.
Watch him make AA ahead of Andrews

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watch him make AA ahead of Andrews

There is zero chance of Moore making AA, Kane Cornes has been calling him out for months.

He’s clearly not at his best form but I do think some of the criticism has been a bit silly - Cornes wants him to play as a back shoulder dour defender, which isn’t what your million dollar player should do.

He’s just not quite getting the balance between intercepting and covering his man quite right, much as Harris struggled a bit in 2021.

There is zero chance of Moore making AA, Kane Cornes has been calling him out for months.

He’s clearly not at his best form but I do think some of the criticism has been a bit silly - Cornes wants him to play as a back shoulder dour defender, which isn’t what your million dollar player should do.

He’s just not quite getting the balance between intercepting and covering his man quite right, much as Harris struggled a bit in 2021.
Based on the few Collingwood games i have seen and media coverage, agree he is not getting selected in the AA team. If Harris gets selected it should be as the CHB with a true lock down defender (probably not Taylor too many injuries this year) as fullback. Perhaps McKay or Weitering

yes i think so.

The R24 game against them at the GABBA could effectively be an 8 point game with our superior %, but one game at a time, starting this week against the crows
My new boss is a rabid Essendon man, looking forward to smashing them in that game. Cant wait for us to force them to face reality and crash out of finals.

(Please don't make me regret this)

My new boss is a rabid Essendon man, looking forward to smashing them in that game. Cant wait for us to force them to face reality and crash out of finals.

(Please don't make me regret this)

Agree we want to smash them (I despise them too), but outside that, wouldn't it be better for them to make finals, only to crash out straight away, yet again?

Would be beautiful to see them get their hopes up (by making the 8), only for the rug to get pulled from them.

20 years and counting..........

Based on the few Collingwood games i have seen and media coverage, agree he is not getting selected in the AA team. If Harris gets selected it should be as the CHB with a true lock down defender (probably not Taylor too many injuries this year) as fullback. Perhaps McKay or Weitering

Sam Collins says g'day. That would make both key defenders from Qld. Unlikely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back