Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Dusty’s cooked to be honest and aside from possibly marketing potential not sure what he offers the Suns.

He's done . Apart rom the physical aspects he pretends he's super keen and involved but his heart's just not there any more.

Backward step by the Suns but would grab them a few headlines. Would only put bums on seats if he was somehow able to play well.

Absolutely the reported compensation is a rort if true. Another psuedo priority pick from the AFL just like Frawley how ever many years ago
If the AFL does give them ~pick 5 for Battle, it will be to appease their President Andrew Bassett and Lyon who have been sooking for ages about the woe is me about Father/Sons (which couldn’t be anymore random) and the Academies. Apparently most other clubs in the AFL even Victorian ones are sick of St Kildas whining of late.

He'd be a good solid role player at most clubs. But there is less chance of him getting a pay out like McKay did last year to trigger that sort of compensation surely.
Battle has played much better than McKay had at his time at North. It’s just that he’s at St Kilda, which as a club gets sfa media coverage, apart from King and Ross the Boss.

Not sure if Collingwood are going hard at him, but Battle is exactly the type of KPD they need.

But he’s an unrestricted free agent, so St Kilda can’t match to force his price up.

Then you have the further concessions the AFL is contemplating giving North :rolleyes:

The bit I liked in that segment, was that Darwin was left white, when they showed the current Vic teams nga areas, and then went to the whole state covered by North, except Darwin.

Darwin should have been shown with the Suns colours, as Darwin is still part of the Suns academy zone.

And, sfa nga kids have come out of the rest of the NT, but quite a few have come out of Darwin and are GC’s list.

Some nasty outs this week for the teams we probably want to win. Kelly for the Giants, Liam Jones for the Bulldogs and Sicily for Hawthorn.

Season 3 Mistake GIF by The Simpsons

Some nasty outs this week for the teams we probably want to win. Kelly for the Giants, Liam Jones for the Bulldogs and Sicily for Hawthorn.

Season 3 Mistake GIF by The Simpsons
As long as we win the games we should be winning the rest of the teams can shuffle around however way they like.

Only lose 2 more on the way home and we're sweet . Lose 1 or none and we're really in business. Start coughing up ones we should win and the year's pretty much a write off.

Im not sure I want Hawthorn winning any more games. They are a team I dont want to play in finals as they seem to have the wood over us
Playing them at the Gabba would be different I'd imagine, we really should be better when we play them in Melbourne or Tasmania but for some reason we haven't been for the last 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not sure I want Hawthorn winning any more games. They are a team I dont want to play in finals as they seem to have the wood over us
They have an extremely hard run home and if they make it they will really deserve it.
But I agree, we don’t handle them well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back