Resource Noober's Player Videos for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Davis has been a consistent performer for WA across their four champs games and signed off with probably his best, booting three goals in a valiant effort against Vic Country. He was increasingly dangerous as the contest wore on, showcasing his versatile skill set and athletic profile, able to impact in the air and on the ground.

Love the look of this guy and think he will push top 20 or at least top 30. 190cm, looks like he's got speed and endurance, good in the air, pretty good kick.

Cheers mate, some great insight there. I admit that my thoughts of Dodson were influenced by his contested marking in the first game and I hadn't noticed it had dropped right away in his last two.

I watched your video on Kade Herbert (great work on all the videos btw), check out the screen shot I took at the 39 sec mark, highlighting the mids getting too far forward of the ball. 11 players are forward of the ball in the pic, Herbert luckily on the defensive side as Vic were ready for an ambush attack, if they got the turnover. This kick inside resulted in a goal.

Attachments

• IMG_2870.JPG
    IMG_2870.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2871.JPG
    IMG_2871.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 14
I watched your video on Kade Herbert (great work on all the videos btw), check out the screen shot I took at the 39 sec mark, highlighting the mids getting too far forward of the ball. 11 players are forward of the ball in the pic, Herbert luckily on the defensive side as Vic were ready for an ambush attack, if they got the turnover.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
😂😂😂 that's wild

I watched your video on Kade Herbert (great work on all the videos btw), check out the screen shot I took at the 39 sec mark, highlighting the mids getting too far forward of the ball. 11 players are forward of the ball in the pic, Herbert luckily on the defensive side as Vic were ready for an ambush attack, if they got the turnover. This kick inside resulted in a goal.
Great spot. I've still got a couple more to make from that game, I'll keep an eye out for it.

All things considered Finn played pretty well in his first game back from a long injury layoff. He was so underdone that you risk salmonella poisoning just from watching this video. His usually crisp sidestep was limp, and he was caught a number of times with the footy... but as the contest went on he got better and flashed a few moments of elite talent.

A strong performance from Lalor who's still getting back to his best after his long injury layoff. He played through the midfield for most of the game with stints in the forward line and while he still lacks the tank to get to an many contests as you would like, he showed his ability to influence stoppage with his power and physicality. Up forward he was a dangerous marking target, and chipped in with three valuable goals.

All things considered Finn played pretty well in his first game back from a long injury layoff. He was so underdone that you risk salmonella poisoning just from watching this video. His usually crisp sidestep was limp, and he was caught a number of times with the footy... but as the contest went on he got better and flashed a few moments of elite talent.

I have seen enough this is your pick 1

Harvey Langford has put himself right in the frame for the Larke medal with three outstanding performances so far at the Champs. He started off this game a little shaky by foot but was hugely influential at stoppage and used his elite footy IQ to find a ton of the ball on the spread.

Faull continued his path back to full match fitness with a solid performance at the Champs for Vic Country. Even when he doesn't find a lot of the footy Faull always manages to have an impact with his scrappy and competitive play creating scoring opportunities for himself and his teammates.

Stepping up a level to play his first senior SANFL game of the season Sid Draper turned in a seriously impressive display and proved that he can match it against the mature bodies. Playing almost entirely through the middle he finished among the best for South Adelaide with 23 possessions and put to rest any questions about his defensive work rate with 11 tackles among numerous other pressure acts.

I know I gave George Stevens the nickname of "Manbeast" which was deserving and Noobs approved but, with one of this year's prospects, I can't shake "Hotel Travaglia."

It's dumb but it's there.

It's a Brad Gilbert-esque nickname.

Sorry it's non video related.

I know I gave George Stevens the nickname of "Manbeast" which was deserving and Noobs approved but, with one of this year's prospects, I can't shake "Hotel Travaglia."

It's dumb but it's there.

It's a Brad Gilbert-esque nickname.

Sorry it's non video related.
I've been getting this classic stuck in my head whenever Jagga plays. I keep muttering "jagga jaggaaaa".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been getting this classic stuck in my head whenever Jagga plays. I keep muttering "jagga jaggaaaa".

I bet whenever his games are done, you let out the deepest OOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHH.

Stepping up a level to play his first senior SANFL game of the season Sid Draper turned in a seriously impressive display and proved that he can match it against the mature bodies. Playing almost entirely through the middle he finished among the best for South Adelaide with 23 possessions and put to rest any questions about his defensive work rate with 11 tackles among numerous other pressure acts.

An absolute weapon this kid

Smillie was en fuego in the opening quarter with 12 disposals 4 clearances and a goal. He slowed down a touch but was still the best player on the ground through three quarters, before a strange fourth quarter in which he spent a lot of time on the bench and played deep in defense when on the field. Lets hope he hasn't picked up a knock ahead of the big Metro v Country game coming up this weekend.

Lachie showed the full package in a fantastic performance here. He was excellent in the air, taking several intercept marks as part of his 9 intercept possessions for the game, he ran off his opponent assertively to launch attacking moves and he used his tidy foot skills to hit targets at varying distances.

Shanahan had probably his best Champs performance in the Allies final game of the series. Matched up on Riak Andrew, the two had a ding dong battle with both having some big moments to impress the scouts. Shanahan probably just shaded the contest, taking some nice grabs and booting three majors.

Playing senior WAFL post Champs for Peel, Allan acquitted himself well in his old third tall & rebounding defender role. The most impressive aspect of his performance has to be his ferocious tackling display, registering 12 on the official stats sheet along side many other pressure acts. On a day where the Peel defenders were often content to chip the ball sideways to each other, Allan had a couple of passages of play where he took the game on with dash and dare to break the lines and creating scoring opportunities.

Playing senior WAFL post Champs for Peel, Allan acquitted himself well in his old third tall & rebounding defender role. The most impressive aspect of his performance has to be his ferocious tackling display, registering 12 on the official stats sheet along side many other pressure acts. On a day where the Peel defenders were often content to chip the ball sideways to each other, Allan had a couple of passages of play where he took the game on with dash and dare to break the lines and creating scoring opportunities.

That's impressive. Against a team with many AFL listed players he didn't seem to be overawed at all. I don't get many chances to watch league so that was an eye opener.

That's impressive. Against a team with many AFL listed players he didn't seem to be overawed at all. I don't get many chances to watch league so that was an eye opener.
He's just so physical, not just his size but also his combative attitude. I thought he was a bit tentative early, not with the tackling that was ferocious from the start, but there were a few times where the ball was there for him to bodyline like he would do at Colts or the Champs and he left it for his senior teammates... but later on in the game he just started to go and the hesitation disappeared.

The stats look fantastic, but Leo had his struggles in this game. He was dynamite at stoppage especially early in the contest, but repeatedly turned the footy over with sloppy disposal and was caught holding the ball a couple of times.

A ding dong battle between the two best ruckman in the WAFL Colts this season elevated both their games as they strove to assert center square dominance. Although Smiths team won the game, Gerreyn probably just shaded the matchup with his ability to find more of the football on the spread and damage with his lovely skills. He was also able to hit the scoreboard and though he won fewer hit outs, some of those he did win were lovely touch deflections right down the throat of his midfielders to release attacking moves. Smith was able to use his greater length to give his midfielders first use more often, and was able to use his size around the ground to effect aerial contests.

Two senior SANFL games, two impressive performances and two times in the best for South Adelaide. Also two times with double digit tackles, showing his bravery and readiness to compete against hardened professionals. Sid's kicking was a little off and he resorted to quick dump kicks from stoppage at times, but in heavy conditions his hands were super clean and creative.

Resource Noober's Player Videos for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back