Norf and the 2011 Doom Cycle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i wouldn't have to write so much but i had to get it all out before Norf is no longer. And what do you mean nothing worthwhile, i complemented your midfield, funny how so much criticism forces even Norf's few supporters to turn on their own team.

And the part about Brad Scott, im not saying you should of made the eight, (did you even read what i wrote?:confused:) im saying that Brad Scott has hardly done enough to be given the amount of credit he has received.

The glory days of Norf are gone. No longer do you have coke snorting, wife stealing and women beating King Carey. the Roos have been on a downward spiral ever since those 'good days':confused:. Times are tough for Norf and their only going to get worse. Your supporting a lost cause

Well we disagree on Scott - I think his coaching lifted us this year far above where most tipped us to finish at the start of the year.

As for the carey crap you posted - he did a terrible thing and we sacked him... he then proceeded to do ####-awful things but the club is hardly culpable.

If only we had hid behind injunctions.

Your club won 5 flags in 10 years and you nearly folded and considered merging with Melbourne in 1996. Please explain

Nice deflection, True Hawthorn almost merged with Melbourne in 1996. This was due to poor off-field management and after the merger jolted the club into action supporters who grew up in the 80's jumped on board. From 1996, when we only had 12,000 members, our membership grew every year to be at 32,000 in 1999. Norf resisted relocation and too saw a their membership grow significantly in 2008 to 34,000 but that number has since decreased every year to below 30,000 in 2010. Hawthorn saw Tasmania as a potential source of new support and invested in clinics and regular visits in the off-season. Norf now just want to come in an ride Hawthorns coattails for a cheap buck.

Now to the question you avoided, why do you continue to insult Melbourne supporters about their success problems when they, like Hawthorn, have been able to resolve their financial and supporter woes while Norf have continued to lumber along on AFL life support and sympathy members?

There once was a young man born to greatness, his father a King, the founder of the realm. A small realm, but nevertheless a powerful realm.
For arguments sake, well call him Prince Biffinator.
Now young Biff had everything a man could want: royal blood, power, influence and untold riches. In a word, he was a fortunate son. Very fortunate.
Annual games were held and young Biff, the chosen one, gloried in his frequent victories over the hapless but loyal peasants. And lo', all was good in young Biffs world.
Time passed and the Kingdom grew and grew and eventually the small Kingdom encompassed lands for as far as the eye could see.
Untold benefits were to be had, the new lacky's could be exploited, but as the kingdom grew, young Biff became complacement.
The peasants quietly whispered treachery, "Our King's up himself, he done nuffink for us, sits on his throne and bludges off our hard work. **** he can't even wina tournament anymore. He's not strong, he's a piddling weakling. Why the **** should we keep this fat **** in caviar?"

Now, not without being a lazy fat bludging ****, Biff was by no means an idiot. " He realised his grasp was slipping and drastic measures needed to be had.
"I know, all I need to do is rape the lands for the strongest and best young warriors" he mused.
"Only then can I regain some of my lost respect. Pissweak and underhanded, yes, but the stupid masses will rally to my banner."
"Of that I am sure."

And thus it was so.

TBC........

Nice deflection, True Hawthorn almost merged with Melbourne in 1996. This was due to poor off-field management and after the merger jolted the club into action supporters who grew up in the 80's jumped on board. From 1996, when we only had 12,000 members, our membership grew every year to be at 32,000 in 1999. Norf resisted relocation and too saw a their membership grow significantly in 2008 to 34,000 but that number has since decreased every year to below 30,000 in 2010. Hawthorn saw Tasmania as a potential source of new support and invested in clinics and regular visits in the off-season. Norf now just want to come in an ride Hawthorns coattails for a cheap buck.

Now to the question you avoided, why do you continue to insult Melbourne supporters about their success problems when they, like Hawthorn, have been able to resolve their financial and supporter woes while Norf have continued to lumber along on AFL life support and sympathy members?

Well according to this (which no one disputed), Melbourne got $1.5m less from the AFL than the Roos since 2006. Which reflects the different stadium deals of the two clubs. So $1.5m over four years is the difference between resolving financial woes and being on life support?

Well according to this (which no one disputed), Melbourne got $1.5m less from the AFL than the Roos since 2006. Which reflects the different stadium deals of the two clubs. So $1.5m over four years is the difference between resolving financial woes and being on life support?

Melbourne have managed to significanly demolish their 5 million dollar debt in the past two year. In that time frame they have also increased their membership by around 4,000 even though they have been poor on-field. What have North done in that time frame aside from waiting for fictitious white knights and a Ballarat deal that was not guaranteed?

Melbourne have managed to significanly demolish their 5 million dollar debt in the past two year. In that time frame they have also increased their membership by around 4,000 even though they have been poor on-field. What have North done in that time frame aside from waiting for fictitious white knights and a Ballarat deal that was not guaranteed?

actually our membership numbers (for this time of year) are way up on last year...

As for wiping off debt.
The very things that flogs like you criticise us for are the things we are doing to take on our debt.
$1.5m pa for two years from Tas will go a long way to help (assuming it goes ahead).

actually our membership numbers (for this time of year) are way up on last year...

As for wiping off debt.
The very things that flogs like you criticise us for are the things we are doing to take on our debt.
$1.5m pa for two years from Tas will go a long way to help (assuming it goes ahead).

I don't particularly care about were you membership is now in relation to the same time last year. I'm only keen to see if you pass your 2010 total as no one should count there chickens before they hatch.

I only become annoyed when certain Norf supporters, not necessarily you, give Hawthorn crap for playing in Tassie but then get upset If I criticise them for trying to reap the rewards for the foundations for which my club helped lay. Your club does have a habit of jumping around the country for easy cash.

Well we disagree on Scott - I think his coaching lifted us this year far above where most tipped us to finish at the start of the year.

As for the carey crap you posted - he did a terrible thing and we sacked him... he then proceeded to do ####-awful things but the club is hardly culpable.

If only we had hid behind injunctions.

Congratulations, Scott has lifted Norf to their average position of ninth since Carey was fired in 2002, he has really done an amazing job.

During Carey's time at the Rooz they averaged a position of 5th. Norf management should have kept King Carey as to keep a position in the top eight and potentially add a few more years to the clubs survival in the AFL.

All they would of needed would be a steady flow of coke and team-mates wives to keep him at the club, and this way he would not have even required pay, so ultimately more money to spend on 'state of the art' facilities including more sick ball courts to hone their skillzz.

011209_16_Large.jpg

I don't particularly care about were you membership is now in relation to the same time last year. I'm only keen to see if you pass your 2010 total as no one should count there chickens before they hatch.

I only become annoyed when certain Norf supporters, not necessarily you, give Hawthorn crap for playing in Tassie but then get upset If I critize them for trying to reap the rewards for the foundations for which my club helped lay.

Agree with your first comment - membership totals are what count
but your question was what have we done so I went with the here and now

Can I just say one comment in defence of North and Tassie...

JB said upon election and rejection of the GC offer that we would look at Tassie.... We have been in discussions for 2 years about 3 games in Hobart (not the Hawthorn market, Launceston)

The Tassie Govt then said can we see a proposal for 7 games, which the club did (in hindsight, that was a mistake). The Govt then recommitted to the Hawks and we went back to plan A.

Congratulations, Scott has lifted Norf to their average position of ninth since Carey was fired in 2002, he has really done an amazing job.

During Carey's time at the Rooz they averaged a position of 5th. Norf management should have kept King Carey as to keep a position in the top eight and potentially add a few more years to the clubs survival in the AFL.

All they would of needed would be a steady flow of coke and team-mates wives to keep him at the club, and this way he would not have even required pay, so ultimately more money to spend on 'state of the art' facilities including more sick ball courts to hone their skillzz.

Maybe you should stop posting. You keep lowering the standard of the interweb

clubs that condone a drug culture are <INJUNCTION>

Gees lets see, your issues were in 1996 and that was 14 years ago due to poor administration and our revamp in admin occured in 2007 and that was 3 years ago. Do you reckon you can work the rest out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

011209_16_Large.jpg

clubs that condone a drug culture are <INJUNCTION>

This pretty much sums up where Trunkass is.

Gees lets see, your issues were in 1996 and that was 14 years ago due to poor administration and our revamp in admin occured in 2007 and that was 3 years ago. Do you reckon you can work the rest out?

Let me but this to you in basic English so your mind can comprehend.

Hawthorn membership
1996-1999 - rises every year from 12,000 to 32,000

Norf membership
2007-2010 - rises by 12,000 in 2008 but falls by 5,000 in the following years.

As you can see the sympathy members that assisted Norf have since vacated your club. Do you reckon you can work the rest out?:rolleyes:

clubs that condone a drug culture are <ROOZ>

stop avoiding my statement and throwing petty insults at me. It's obvious that you fear the reality of your clubs financial instability and consequently their future in this league.

FACT: Australian Population compared to Norfs membership tally (1/809 in 2009) at the lowest since 1988.

stop avoiding my statement and throwing petty insults at me. It's obvious that you fear the reality of your clubs financial instability and consequently their future in this league.

FACT: Australian Population compared to Norfs membership tally (1/809 in 2009) at the lowest since 1988.

Do you know where you are right now? That is quote-worthy

I have addressed the comments that were 1/809th intelligent...

Why do some Norf supporters continue to say crap like this. You are no better, probably worse. At least Melbourne's long premiership drought can be used as an excuse for their previously dire financial and supporter state. However they have rallied together and got themselves out of the hole without a great deal of on field success this year.

Norf on the other hand have won 4 premierships since Melbourne's last with the last one as recent as 11 years ago and you are in an even worse position. If Norf supporter insults Melbourne about their poor state they obviously have no idea about their own club.

Hard to fathom i know. But can you expect those that anointed JB and Eug as some sort of dynamic duo you get a bit of an insight into the aptitude of the Norf supporter.

If Melbourne is a basket case, why are we debt free with over 20,000 members in mid December off the back of very little on field success in the past 46 years? Whilst Norf wallow in the mire.

Riddle me this dip-shyts. If flags won before the AFL changed its name don't count, why do they count when Norf changes its name?

This pretty much sums up where Trunkass is.

Good call Bigeasy, Trunkhead please drug culture, ofcourse the dawks have every right to comment about drug use.... it seems obviouse since the Bradbury flag that you guys have been fluffing around ever since...

Mate I'd be more concerned with your own mob, they are the ones with the coach at short odds to get the flick in 2011 and if your clown in kennet has anything to do with it will make a rash call early on bookmark it...

Scott liffed us to 9th yeah great job in his first season how did dudastair go in his first couple of seasons?????

short memory mate...

Why do some Norf supporters continue to say crap like this. You are no better, probably worse.

I'm not sure if you'd like me to type in big letters for you, but just let me know ok.

(I know these things are really hard to understand when you ride the short bus.)

I'll keep it simple:

-North poster flames the op's rabble.

-Geelong flog chimes in going the premiership argument.

-North poster responds with a few relevant facts.

-Short Bus blunders in.

We are infinitely better than the spoon fed rich kid's down the road, SB. They're the very definition of failure on a biblical scale.

Hard to fathom i know. But can you expect those that anointed JB and Eug as some sort of dynamic duo you get a bit of an insight into the aptitude of the Norf supporter.

If Melbourne is a basket case, why are we debt free with over 20,000 members in mid December off the back of very little on field success in the past 46 years? Whilst Norf wallow in the mire.

Riddle me this dip-shyts. If flags won before the AFL changed its name don't count, why do they count when Norf changes its name?

Come on mate, tell us your a closet north supporter yes?? twat...

Remove all the Stynes sympathy memberships and the MCC tick a box members and your back to our level buddy, and what with your super team packed full of draft picks theres actually a possible reason to stay in Melbourne and not piss off to hotham this coming winter..for the average demons fan.
Remember all the press how good your kids are, can you remember that...:rolleyes:
Your debt free because you rattled the tin big time , todate north have not done this ( it will be happening mid season I believe) again back on par with us..

Wallowing in the mire , well yes ofcourse we are, thats what happens when we beat you flogs and your team of draft picks TWICE last season:rolleyes:

Your debt free because you rattled the tin big time ,
Paid off predominantly by MFC stakeholders, members and supporters.

todate north have not done this ( it will be happening mid season I believe) again back on par with us..
Correct, you'll go begging to the public since you don't have enough stakeholders, members or supporters to even make a dent in your debt.

Do you see the difference here?

Paid off predominantly by MFC stakeholders, members and supporters.

Correct, you'll go begging to the public since you don't have enough stakeholders, members or supporters to even make a dent in your debt.

Do you see the difference here?

No difference pillboy, tin rattling is tin rattling..

only difference i see is our team of youngsters kicking your teams arse mate.oh and the 46 years of below standard abismal garbage that your mob seems to be happy to dish up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back