North Ballarat vs Werribee

Remove this Banner Ad

What a nasty piece of work you are:eek:

There are many posters on this board who deeply appreciate the work, time and effort that Ben takes to ensure that we are kept informed and up to date on North's alignment with Werribee.
If it was not for Ben's match reports a lot of posters would be unaware of our young players progress. For this you should be grateful. Is it really so hard for you to ignore personal comments that may be posted and have nothing whatsoever to do with you.

Suffice to say, I am more familiar with Ben than yourself.

did you endure Ben's self-indulgence in a tribute thread?
How about the numerous threads he starts about himself that invite mocking, then he complains when he recieves it? (e.g. Hey guys, I called my blog 'Carbos load'. What do you think of the name?)

Now Ben will come in here, with a nice little response that attracts sympathy. and everyone will say 'awww poor Ben. Leave him alone you heartless bastard'.

This cycle has been going on for 4 years.

You'd be sick of it aswell.

How about the numerous threads he starts about himself that invite mocking, then he complains when he recieves it? (e.g. Hey guys, I called my blog 'Carbos load'. What do you think of the name?)

Now Ben will come in here, with a nice little response that attracts sympathy. and everyone will say 'awww poor Ben. Leave him alone you heartless bastard'.

I do not read the threads you mention and I have no idea why you do if they bother you so much. Just stick to reading Ben's gameday info and leave it at that.

I'll make my own mind up about Ben. I think he's been terrific on this board this year.

I've met Ben at Werribee games, I had a drink with him in the social club after a game. Kangalover has clearly spent a little time with him also. As have other posters. If you are more familiar with Ben than us, it would seem we are dealing with some personal animosity from your private life perhaps?

I've met Ben at Werribee games, I had a drink with him in the social club after a game. Kangalover has clearly spent a little time with him also. As have other posters. If you are more familiar with Ben than us, it would seem we are dealing with some personal animosity from your private life perhaps?

I should have been more specific.

I am more familiar with his forum self as he posted thousands of times on a forum we were running.

I have never met him.

I am more familiar with his forum self as he posted thousands of times on a forum we were running.

I have never met him.

It might be time to go back there then Champ. We don't need your type here. Ben is a great contributor to the WFC/NMFC alignment through this board and will be for many more years to come. So if you don't personally know the bloke, stop taking pot shots at him from behind your computer. We have all had a joke during the year about his tardiness in getting the reports on the board but you have come with a king hit the isn't deserved at all.

...and the cycle continues. I state it as a fact Ben is far too self-indulgent. You know he claims he is a 'celebrity' don't you? Did you see his behaviour in the Lidge thread? Now I know Im fighting a losing battle here, and will look a heartless bastard, but his self-indulgencde does him no favours and it doesnt help matters when internet people blow smoke up his ass.

You should ask Ben how much Werribee value him, by the way.

...and the cycle continues. I state it as a fact Ben is far too self-indulgent. You know he claims he is a 'celebrity' don't you? Did you see his behaviour in the Lidge thread? Now I know Im fighting a losing battle here, and will look a heartless bastard, but his self-indulgencde does him no favours and it doesnt help matters when internet people blow smoke up his ass.

I'll ask Ben when he hands his stats to the coach tomorrow in the rooms after the win while we are singing the song. You will probably be walking to your car saying to yourself "I wish they were my friends"

I have never met him.

In that case, I reckon your issues with Ben are between you and Ben and wholly unrelated to his work with Werribee or his posting on this board on the topic of Werribee or this thread in particular.

As far as the Lidge tribute thread is concerned, having started that thread and being relatively close to the man and his family, I kept a pretty close watch on the thread at the time, and I have no recollection of Ben's posting raising the ire of moderators.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben, can you ever enter a thread without bringing the focus back to you?

Nobody cares if you are going, and nobody cares what you want to do on the day.
Easy on mate. That's uncalled for.

Ben's done a lot of work, volunterally, around this forum, and his work is no less appreciated than that of any North supporter here.

Besides, he has a cool last name.

Just hope I can find the channel among the myriad channels available on my tv, any help would be appreciated, even if someone listed a vic abc tv guide so I can tune in early, I do know its available where I live, (sa/vic border) because a guy from work watched last weeks vfl game.

The great thing about two alliances is that more of our kids get a game in the finals. I think the limit in the finals is 12 AFL per team.

The great thing about two alliances is that more of our kids get a game in the finals. I think the limit in the finals is 12 AFL per team.
I'm surprised AD hasn't stepped in and embargoed us, I suppose there is still time.

I agree with some bits. Ben has done some dope work around here, but when it comes down to it, I only ever look at his match day summary for the disposals.

jschwag and 75779699 are both really good.

Does anyone know if the game will be replayed on free to air or Austar?
Have to take the kids to see WALLE so can't watch the game.

*(&()*)&) been looking forward to this all week:mad:

Go Roos:D

Does anyone know if the game will be replayed on free to air or Austar?
Have to take the kids to see WALLE so can't watch the game.

*(&()*)&) been looking forward to this all week:mad:

Go Roos:D

They have this thing called a VCR - you should get one.

Remove this Banner Ad

North Ballarat vs Werribee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back