North Ballarat vs Werribee

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, well he did have a massive distraction. Its not everyday someone tells screems out "I love you Browny". Am i right, Kate?:D

Well, at least Laids knows he has a dedicated support base now. Me and the kid in front of me. :)

Thanks Ben - your honesty in the reports have been a real highlight calling it as you see it. I have appreciated your reports as I don't usually get to the VFL games. Well done and hope we can count on you for next year.

Thanks for your kind words mate. :thumbsu:

I'll still be around, will post up a best and fairest report along with maybe a few photos as well.

Thanks Ben - your honesty in the reports have been a real highlight calling it as you see it. I have appreciated your reports as I don't usually get to the VFL games. Well done and hope we can count on you for next year.

Hear, hear....
Thanks for the reports Ben.
Its good to get a view on how the kids are coming along... or even Brownie

I was at the game and was impressed with the turn out... biggest crowd I have seen at TEAC oval for a while and a big North Melbourne turnout.

No names, no pack drill...

lidgebfcrew5.jpg
Surprised to see no one is wearing Browny's 'equally worn on both sides' boots.

For those of us that can't attend the VFL games this has undoubtedly been one of the most sentient pieces of information that has emerged from the match report threads.:thumbsu:
You should have seen the maps of the soon to be secured Palestinian State Wundke was looking over during the quarter time break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should have seen the maps of the soon to be secured Palestinian State Wundke was looking over during the quarter time break.

Peace broker AND heart surgeon? Does Obama know? Late nomination for VP??

Hear, hear....
Thanks for the reports Ben.
Its good to get a view on how the kids are coming along... or even Brownie

I was at the game and was impressed with the turn out... biggest crowd I have seen at TEAC oval for a while and a big North Melbourne turnout.

Ben - you've been an absolute highlight on the board this year. Your VFL summaries have been totally invaluable. I bet I'm not the only person who uses them to impress all and sundry with my in-depth knowledge of the list!!

...and the cycle continues. I state it as a fact Ben is far too self-indulgent. You know he claims he is a 'celebrity' don't you? Did you see his behaviour in the Lidge thread? Now I know Im fighting a losing battle here, and will look a heartless bastard, but his self-indulgencde does him no favours and it doesnt help matters when internet people blow smoke up his ass.

You should ask Ben how much Werribee value him, by the way.

Hi,

Just letting you know that Ben has started referring to himself in the third person.

xoxo

Matt

Ben has the stats each week. It's great.

Hi,

Just letting you know that Ben has started referring to himself in the third person.

xoxo

Matt

TOD is surprised to hear this.

Yeah, nah, there's actually another regular poster on this board who does it all the time. Generally speaking though, I quite enjoy his posts, so I don't want to call him out. Let's just refer to him as "Jimmy". But, yes, annoying.

As for ben carbonrodaro.....leave him alone.

(All of you.)

Remove this Banner Ad

North Ballarat vs Werribee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back