Opinion North Melbourne Priority Picks Part 2 - 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously North had an abomination last round, but since the bye they've looked pretty promising.

• Won 3 and should have won another 2 at least.
  • A couple of other extremely competitive losses against good teams.
  • Only 2 genuine dead set shockers against Sydney and the Doggies.

They're on the right track, and I'd be surprised if they asked for (or the AFL gave them) any more priority pick assistance.

How was Barassi, Lockett etc for you guys. Which the AFL paid for. Idiot learn your history douche bag

Every club has had assistance one way or another none have resorted to be as parasitic as North in the early 2000's essentially selling their soul to whatever state they could.

Wait was it Kangaroos or the Sydney Kangaroos no wait they had no idea what they wanted to be bloody parasite of a club.

Bloody woe is me complex

Every club has had assistance one way or another none have resorted to be as parasitic as North in the early 2000's essentially selling their soul to whatever state they could.

Wait was it Kangaroos or the Sydney Kangaroos no wait they had no idea what they wanted to be bloody parasite of a club.

Bloody woe is me complex
Oh ok so we have agreed then - YOU never had to sell Longmire & Carey, YOU chose to sell them. We agree u got AFL assistance, we agree you are still getting AFL assistance. Thank you for your time. Yes we finally needed some assistance nothing what your franchise club got, but YES we got some at least. Have a great night, it's cute when Swans supporters cry about help from the AFL lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody woe is me complex
You sound like your a school kid boy, grow up hey champ

If we go 0-23, it sets a fairly high bar on the shitness required for a beginning of 1st round PP...

12/110 odd with a likely winless season thrown in for good measure, for 2nd and 3rd rounders we had to trade and a couple of mid-20s picks with caveats on predicted woefulness.

Competition integrity is paramount lol

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Glad North Melbourne didn't go 0-23. They still need help though

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion North Melbourne Priority Picks Part 2 - 2023/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back