Autopsy North Melbourne WINS vs Richmond. Get in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Some quick game thoughts:

- Managed to hold the Tigers small forwards pretty well. We seemed to be swapping players left right and centre but managed to find enough decent matchups;
- Tiger talls should have won them the game. Despite having quite a few good moments, McKay, Corr and Bonar all lost important contests;
- Scott looked a different player from last week, Greenwood too;
- Simpkin and LDU need some help moving forward, hopefully Powell, JHF, TT and Philips can provide some backup;
- Larkey needs a mate up forward, Hopefully Charlie rises;
- Curtis may lack a yard compared to a number of other small forwards but he is a classy, competitive highly skilled players with great awareness. Been our best 1st year player.
- Spicer needs 50 games to learn composure then look out!

How damn well is paul curtis coming along....
**** Curtis ;)
Had $20 on him to kick 4 goals.. take the 30 seconds at the end and kick it mate 🙇🏻‍♂️

$600 lunch bill we fronted today so it would’ve been nice to get that money back so soon :(

Positives:

• Holding on for a win against genuinely tough opposition. That will do wonders for their belief.
  • Attacking structures. Scoring goals is fun.
  • Paul Curtis
  • Jy Simpkin
  • spicy P providing plenty of dash
  • Cam Z. Can genuinely be the best mid sized forward in the game.
  • Buckets.
  • Sleeevo
  • Nourishment

Negatives:
  • Inaccuracy cost Richmond. It should've been a 7-8 goal belting. BUT I say with the utmost confidence that we performed better than we would've under the previous regime.
  • CCJ - does some nice things athletically but just looks lost on field.
  • Larkey - not a great game for the bloke.
Negative: JZ with his kid in the song. This is about the team Jack, not about you and your family. This is why he’s NACAH.

Richmond's goal kicking may have been as crooked as a Crows CEO, but that was one helluva win - well done Roos!!!

I take back my tarps comment from yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beautiful.
Bow Down Damien Sandow GIF

Leeds play Villa on Sunday so ..

Nah, you are one of my favourite Sokkah board posters, should have mentioned you too, my bad..

Your anti Liverpool agenda is something I thoroughly approve of. Keep it up :)

Did I see a few tears in Doc Hood's eyes. Tough week for the Pres, happy to see a bit of nourishment for her as well.

Yep, said the same. Straight face but some steam on those glasses. She gave somebody a knowing nod before they cut away too.

When you're about to go into a coach search and your blokes play that well, it's a much easier sell. There'll be a couple of blokes that will reckon they have something to work with. Especially when the other option was pretty average and has to shed from their cap.

Just found it pathetic. I’m watching all the boys getting around each other while he wants to spend it with his kid. Why not bring in every child of the players? He’s the captain, he sets the example. It was wrong.
This is an incredibly shit take.

Leeds play Villa on Sunday so ..

Nah, you are one of my favourite Sokkah board posters, should have mentioned you too, my bad..

Your anti Liverpool agenda is something I thoroughly approve of. Keep it up :)
I’m just kidding mate but thanks :)

But yeah don’t let it happen again or Liam Neeson will be visiting.

Hugh Greenwood =
Huge Greenheart

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy North Melbourne WINS vs Richmond. Get in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back