Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
Its game day....
the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

I'm excited! It will be interesting to see whether this becomes a cripple fight or if we can actually bring out our best and claw back a chunk of percentage. We're a bit of the walking wounded atm which will have an impact, but as long as we don't accidentally pinpoint youknowwho with sloppy forward entries I think Plan A should stay on track for the majority of the game.

Not confident, surprised we’re so short in the betting WC seem to be improving. Who knows maybe this is the game we’re we display minimum skill errors Larkey kicks 10 and we win by 100 points 😀
I agree . Goal to goal line I think they are more experienced & superior. Midfield even.
So we need to bring that manic pressure game from the start to win .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we do win we're not gonna make it easy for ourselves. Have the Eagles won away from home this year? Despite fielding a stronger side than last time, I feel like travelling to Tassie is a major hurdle for them. Their home crowd is like an extra player.

If we do win we're not gonna make it easy for ourselves. Have the Eagles won away from home this year? Despite fielding a stronger side than last time, I feel like travelling to Tassie is a major hurdle for them. Their home crowd is like an extra player.
No wins away from home but I remember watching * game at etihad and they should have iced that and taken the 4 points.

Not confident, surprised we’re so short in the betting WC seem to be improving. Who knows maybe this is the game we’re we display minimum skill errors Larkey kicks 10 and we win by 100 points 😀
Surprisingly, I’m more confident about winning this game than I have been in a very long time. Having said that, I thought we’d lose to the Tigers.

Cam has upset the snowflakes in WA.

North Melbourne may be sitting just one game off the bottom of the ladder, but that hasn’t stopped forward Cam Zurhaar getting cocky before the side’s West Coast clash on Saturday.

The Perth product has taken a bizarre and unprovoked jab at the Eagles ahead of their game in Tasmania, declaring he “hates” the team.

When asked about facing West Coast, the 26-year-old said: “I hated them (as a kid).”

“I was a Freo man growing up so I never really liked West Coast. Still don’t.”

The shock and horror!! A Freo supporter hating the Eagles!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back