Northern Football League Division 2 - CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Division 2

i thort the report was that fitzroy had changed there ways to. from what they dished up on satday i cant see how.
as soon as the relised they couldnt win is all they did was go the knuckle and snipper.
the game started out as a good hard contest and it was a good game and im sure it was good to watch but as soon as the margin went out to 10 goals all the knuckles came out! not sure how many got reported but i saw a couple of red and yellow cards come out.
but saying all that well done to the fitzroy boys who came into the rooms after the game for a beer!

relax mate the young kids played well, they had 7 under 19 players plus 2 first gamers. dean lushaj, terry stickland, brod gray, matt manning, damian dilala, vito ferraro allan richards all playing seniors wen most of them are 18 and one of them 17 so shows alot about the club in the future. they played pretty well dean lushaj in his first game starred across half back with his toughness, brod gray across half fwd was handy along with alan richards as usual, damian dilala didnt do much kicked a few handy goals, one from about 60 with the wind, matt manning was solid, terry was injured in the 3rd qtr with an ankle so the boys should get better with confidence and a few more games

haha good luck if u have some of those kids listed, some are woeful.

oh yerrr like who, all of them listed have talent, give us your opinion on them if u r such an expert

correct me if im wrong but when did i say i was an expert?
brod gray is very good,, terry strickland i dont no so cant comment, dillala struggles, his opponent would get 30 running off him, dean lushaj is okay wouldnt play ones anywhere else, matt manning is pretty ordinary struggled in 19s last year i believe, vito ferraro and alan richards are just under 19s players who wouldnt play ones anywhere else..
lucky for them if they debuted this week that it was against hursty, goodluck for the rest of the year. they might do well in div 3 next year, if that so happens and your club fails to record any more wins.
and please correct me, but your link club is mill park? seems to be a few clearances from there? either way, they are woeful.

ripper game today, full credit to lower, we got out to a 26 point lead and they came back. a bit of a scrappy game as our jumpers are pretty much the same colour. and it was blowing a gale.
4-0 is a perfect start and hopefully we can keep it up.

and footyboss, how many beers did you suck today against the old side. mate you need to get that body right (and ace) as watsonia actually start playing some good teams in the coming weeks:p. see ya in round 13.

any other news from the round?

Lost count of how many beers I had while watching the game with your brother in law mase. Was a good day catching up with a few people that i hadnt seen for a while. Dont know about getting the body right, I quite enjoyed watching and may just get used to it.

i thort the report was that fitzroy had changed there ways to. from what they dished up on satday i cant see how.
as soon as the relised they couldnt win is all they did was go the knuckle and snipper.
the game started out as a good hard contest and it was a good game and im sure it was good to watch but as soon as the margin went out to 10 goals all the knuckles came out! not sure how many got reported but i saw a couple of red and yellow cards come out.
but saying all that well done to the fitzroy boys who came into the rooms after the game for a beer!
First thing! I would like to know, if you were out there playing amongst the boys. Now as you wouldn’t be aware I personally know some of the Macleod boys, and so did most of the team. Now as you’ve put it, knuckle and snipper, are pretty damaging words, but I’ll let others be the judge of that, so far we’d played against other sides, and I haven’t seen or I’ve heard any of that bullshit, but you can feel quite free to have your opinion, of course I understand, if I was to ask you that the Macleod boys have never been in any incidents nor have they been reported, for rough play, striking (snipping & knuckle) you would probably tell me that most of them go to church for recovery sessions on sundays…Watsonia did the same and none of that happened Knuckle and Snipper. So I’ll let you have your opinion, you know I was more scared of your supporters abuse than I was of the scoreboard results. And that’s not have a crack, cause like I said I’m pretty familiar with some of the players. Thanks all the same for the end paragraph

macleodboy07, have the stars gone back to their old ways already? how many reports were there? was anyone seriously injured?

macleodboy07, have the stars gone back to their old ways already? how many reports were there? was anyone seriously injured?
i dont think there were any reports, a few yellows dished out though, most of the guys played good hard footy but were let down by 3 or 4 who made clowns of themselves. I thought the unfortunate thing from a team prospective was that when 32 had a bit of abrain explosion for 5 minutes the Stars coach didnt drag him.
If the stars get fit then they could really cause some headaches, great skills on show by most of the guys.
doesnt matter now, bigger fish to fry this week...:thumbsu:

I saw the game between our boys and the Stars last week and I am here just to talk about the match itself. From the outset I would like to thank the guys from Fitzroy Stars and wish them well in the weeks ahead. The game was certainly very spirited and played tough but all above board in my opinion.
The first quarter was a very dour struggle but our 10 goal burst in the second term sealed victory for Macleod. Better players for us were the Bennet's and Shaw. Whilst for the Stars, Proctor was good as too were numbers 46 and 49 (sorry fellas, don't know too many of the Stars' names).
Turning our attention to this week now and we are very much looking forward to the game against Thomastown. Aside from the match itself, Puffa is taking pleasure in the fact that he has a personal battle of his own with Dean Sinclair in the half time sprint. Puffa has been training the house down and fully expects to win by the best part of 10 metres!!

, Puffa is taking pleasure in the fact that he has a personal battle of his own with Dean Sinclair in the half time sprint. Puffa has been training the house down and fully expects to win by the best part of 10 metres!!

Maybe so, but I'd expect it to be a lot closer in the 2nd leg when they go toe to toe to see who can demolish the most Party pies.:p

Lost count of how many beers I had while watching the game with your brother in law mase. Was a good day catching up with a few people that i hadnt seen for a while. Dont know about getting the body right, I quite enjoyed watching and may just get used to it.
Did ya fix the umps up with there beers after the game after those duvious decisions?:D

I saw the game between our boys and the Stars last week and I am here just to talk about the match itself. From the outset I would like to thank the guys from Fitzroy Stars and wish them well in the weeks ahead. The game was certainly very spirited and played tough but all above board in my opinion.
The first quarter was a very dour struggle but our 10 goal burst in the second term sealed victory for Macleod. Better players for us were the Bennet's and Shaw. Whilst for the Stars, Proctor was good as too were numbers 46 and 49 (sorry fellas, don't know too many of the Stars' names).
Turning our attention to this week now and we are very much looking forward to the game against Thomastown. Aside from the match itself, Puffa is taking pleasure in the fact that he has a personal battle of his own with Dean Sinclair in the half time sprint. Puffa has been training the house down and fully expects to win by the best part of 10 metres!!
should be a huge game this week at thomo. match of the round by a long way. could dispell any questions about thomo if they get up. Quietly confident with a couple more inclusions plus a big day for the senior coach in the dash for cash. had plenty of practice sat night chasing some hippos after the function. all that was missing was the mud pit...:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

relax mate the young kids played well, they had 7 under 19 players plus 2 first gamers. dean lushaj, terry stickland, brod gray, matt manning, damian dilala, vito ferraro allan richards all playing seniors wen most of them are 18 and one of them 17 so shows alot about the club in the future. they played pretty well dean lushaj in his first game starred across half back with his toughness, brod gray across half fwd was handy along with alan richards as usual, damian dilala didnt do much kicked a few handy goals, one from about 60 with the wind, matt manning was solid, terry was injured in the 3rd qtr with an ankle so the boys should get better with confidence and a few more games

dont come up with excuses. use just were not good enough!! u made ur silly cocky statement whilst knowing you had 7 under 19's players and 2 first gamers and still continued to post such a confident statement.
just shows how much u really know!

First thing! I would like to know, if you were out there playing amongst the boys. Now as you wouldn’t be aware I personally know some of the Macleod boys, and so did most of the team. Now as you’ve put it, knuckle and snipper, are pretty damaging words, but I’ll let others be the judge of that, so far we’d played against other sides, and I haven’t seen or I’ve heard any of that bullshit, but you can feel quite free to have your opinion, of course I understand, if I was to ask you that the Macleod boys have never been in any incidents nor have they been reported, for rough play, striking (snipping & knuckle) you would probably tell me that most of them go to church for recovery sessions on sundays…Watsonia did the same and none of that happened Knuckle and Snipper. So I’ll let you have your opinion, you know I was more scared of your supporters abuse than I was of the scoreboard results. And that’s not have a crack, cause like I said I’m pretty familiar with some of the players. Thanks all the same for the end paragraph

maybe i didnt say that to well.
what i was trying to say is like what romper said. it was a good hard game to start with but then once the margin got out of stars reach it did turn dirty for the 5 or so mins before half time. and im pritty sure 2 of them got red carded but not 100% on that and i donno if they went in the book or not.
but after half time it the game was played with alot of spirit and still hard which was good. there was really only 1 or 2 more clowns out there. 1 which i wont mention who mainly cose i cant remember his number and its not really that importany but i think deserved to be sent off for a headbutt and grabbing macleod players but the throat and another player towards the end was losing it a bit but in the end it didnt matter. it was just a bit of spirit comming out which is good to see. just not good to see punches and headbutts flying. but like romper said it was only 3 4 maybe 5 players that made clowns of themselfs. the stars do have some very good players but. i thort number 5 in the middle was very good. good with the clearances and very quick. and number 49 i also think is a more then handy player. and for ur imformation i was out there on satday.

moving onto this week but! vs thommo! looks to be a ripper of a game! and after my sorry exuse for a game on satday i cant wait to get out there again this weekend to redeem myself.

and to supercrazy. j wendt was in the twos cose he did not train for the weeks that he was suspended. just another team rule being inforced there. i didnt see much of the twos but by all reports he played very well and should slot straight back into the ones this week.

just looked on the NFL site and there was only 1 report for satday game. and set penalty was accepted. to answer ur question blindedbythelight

ok as a player out there saturday against the stars i thort they were really well behaived except for 3 or 4 clowns but your always gona get that so who cares lets move on..
as for our captain dobbing in simo its 100% true and he had every gight to after the talk we had as a team the night before. and its not 3 weeks simo will be back this week he also lost his match payment for that game.
looking forward to playing thomo this week should be a cracker 2 massive inclusions this week for macleod watch out..........
bobbyburrito where are you??????????tomahawk your a nob jocky.....:thumbsu:

oh yerrr like who, all of them listed have talent, give us your opinion on them if u r such an expert[/quotemate piss off all you do is talk about how good the lemons are you guys are a joke and you dont even play your probably some nerd built like marie neppy who couldnt play the real game so you get involved here hit the showers you w**ka xoxo

ok as a player out there saturday against the stars i thort they were really well behaived except for 3 or 4 clowns but your always gona get that so who cares lets move on..
as for our captain dobbing in simo its 100% true and he had every gight to after the talk we had as a team the night before. and its not 3 weeks simo will be back this week he also lost his match payment for that game.
looking forward to playing thomo this week should be a cracker 2 massive inclusions this week for macleod watch out..........
common knowledge already that coburg has a bye. lynch and corr back, stiff shit...:D:D

rumors are all true but there is more too it tan explained the needle pour jesse stood on had not only been used by nathan llewellyn but by an un-named u/19s played that can only be named as "smacky" which suits very well also about the clinic billy barden put on it has gone down in the book as one of the best public dispays ever but it did come at a price billy was assulted by a fan while trying to leave the popular nightspot because he didnt give her the promised 5 minutes pashing time its alleged he cut the time to 3 and a half minutes due to poor technique and bad breath ut still very impressive by the young star

bobbyburrito where are you??????????tomahawk your a nob jocky.....:thumbsu:[/quote]

junior29 you little blow tissue!!

To All Lalor Supporters Out There !!

Scotty Morrison (2 - Time Cancer Survivor & Ex Lalor Player) Is Currently Doing The Great Walk To Beijing (The Wall) With Olivia Newton John & Others To Raise Money For A New Cancer Centre At The Austin Hospital.
It Is Very Inspiring To Watch These Guys Bust Their Arses To Raise Money For A Fantastic Cause.
You Can DONATE And Watch Their Journey Through The Website
www.greatwalktobeijing.com

GO SCOTTY !!!:)
I noticed that Scotty and his wife was on sunrise this morning with his Lalor shirt on, talking about how he misses his wife, and then sunrise flew her up thier for a surpise reunion. Well done:thumbsu:

maybe i didnt say that to well.
what i was trying to say is like what romper said. it was a good hard game to start with but then once the margin got out of stars reach it did turn dirty for the 5 or so mins before half time. and im pritty sure 2 of them got red carded but not 100% on that and i donno if they went in the book or not.
but after half time it the game was played with alot of spirit and still hard which was good. there was really only 1 or 2 more clowns out there. 1 which i wont mention who mainly cose i cant remember his number and its not really that importany but i think deserved to be sent off for a headbutt and grabbing macleod players but the throat and another player towards the end was losing it a bit but in the end it didnt matter. it was just a bit of spirit comming out which is good to see. just not good to see punches and headbutts flying. but like romper said it was only 3 4 maybe 5 players that made clowns of themselfs. the stars do have some very good players but. i thort number 5 in the middle was very good. good with the clearances and very quick. and number 49 i also think is a more then handy player. and for ur imformation i was out there on satday.

moving onto this week but! vs thommo! looks to be a ripper of a game! and after my sorry exuse for a game on satday i cant wait to get out there again this weekend to redeem myself.

and to supercrazy. j wendt was in the twos cose he did not train for the weeks that he was suspended. just another team rule being inforced there. i didnt see much of the twos but by all reports he played very well and should slot straight back into the ones this week.
Cheers :thumbsu: on correcting that, I know it is time to move on, but if you know the history between Andy and fitzroy stars? from what i heard and i think this is right, Andy was known by most of the players, and was a targeted man, and from my point of veiw, Andy won that contest easily, and frustrated most of our players, I think, "cause they couldn’t shut him down", he got the better of our players. Yes John Bell did get reported but they were both jumper punching each other, and belly was seen, "after every thing settled down" giving the last jumper punch.
Spot on:thumbsu:

Went to see the Anzac day clash between Reservoir and Thomastown and this proved to be a closer game than many had predicted.
Yet again, Thomastown's first half was the difference and it was looking like a case of how far at half time. However, Reservoir hit back well in the second half and, to their credit, made a real fist of it.
Better players for Reservoir were Robbie Powell (in a near best on ground performance), Laurelli and Scott Ryan. For Thomastown, their better players were Barrack, Cullaforay and Capelli (first quarter in particular).
Turning our attention to this week and what a big game the Macleod vs Thomastown fixture becomes.
GREAT JUDDS: I take it that you have arranged for Dean Sinclair to participate in the great race against Puffa Brandt?? What practice was he doing Saturday night??

Went to see the Anzac day clash between Reservoir and Thomastown and this proved to be a closer game than many had predicted.
Yet again, Thomastown's first half was the difference and it was looking like a case of how far at half time. However, Reservoir hit back well in the second half and, to their credit, made a real fist of it.
Better players for Reservoir were Robbie Powell (in a near best on ground performance), Laurelli and Scott Ryan. For Thomastown, their better players were Barrack, Cullaforay and Capelli (first quarter in particular).
Turning our attention to this week and what a big game the Macleod vs Thomastown fixture becomes.
GREAT JUDDS: I take it that you have arranged for Dean Sinclair to participate in the great race against Puffa Brandt?? What practice was he doing Saturday night??

I dont doubt the talent of Calafiore an Capeci, but it seems they only have to run onto the paddock to make it into your best players!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back