Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has Everitt seen the light? I am glad to read the bit about him as he could really add something to our team with his height and mobility. (From AFL website)

WESTERN BULLDOGS
Break starts: [from] December 19
Return: January 4
Sam Reid and Stephen Tiller are recovering from major groin operations and will start the new year in the rehab group. So will draftee Christian Howard, who requires hip surgery and is likely to be unavailable for NAB Cup selection. Brad Johnson, Liam Picken, Easton Wood and Jordan Roughead are returning from post-season shoulder operations while Adam Cooney, Dylan Addison and Ayce Cordy are all running after knee surgery. Barry Hall (ankle) will step up his program in January with Robert Murphy (knee) to follow. Daniel Giansiracusa and Jason Akermanis are said to be training well, while Andrejs Everitt has taken his commitment to a new level.

Bulldogs Central now has the 2010 KooGa home playing guernseys and polo's available in store only!​
Guernsey's are $109.95 and range from sizes SML to 7XL!​
Polo's are $79.95 and range from sizes SML to 3XL.​
Show your members card and recieve 10% off these two items!​
So head down to Bulldogs Central where you can grab one of these great last minute Christmas gift ideas.​
Bulldogs Central. The central destination for Christmas!​

Bulldogs Central now has the 2010 KooGa home playing guernseys and polo's available in store only!

Guernsey's are $109.95 and range from sizes SML to 7XL!

Polo's are $79.95 and range from sizes SML to 3XL.

Show your members card and recieve 10% off these two items!

So head down to Bulldogs Central where you can grab one of these great last minute Christmas gift ideas.

Bulldogs Central. The central destination for Christmas!​

Thanks for the heads up, they still haven't appeared on the Bulldogs website. Glad to hear they're making them in big sizes because they're designed to be skin tight, which is not what supporters want. I'm 191cm and 90kg and had to wear a XXL in the Diadora style just so it would be a bit loose.

Got a question in regards to Robert Greonewagon's kid. I remember discussions about him earlier in the year, and everyone expressing disappointment that the old man only played 79 games, so wouldn't be eligible under the father/son rule. I remember a lot of people mentioning that he was a certainty to bve picked up by the Gold Coast, as he was that much of a prospect, yet he has gone undrafted. Any ideas why? And does anyone know where he is playing next season?

Yeah its a great pack :)...

on a side note a must watch one tonight on 7TWO. I believe it would be the '00 classic as the description says all the action from the Dogs and the Dons at Colonial with the channel 7 commentators and I remeber our 2002 cracker was on Ten. 2.00 it starts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ta for that RW&B caught most of the match :thumbsu:

I caught most of the match as well. Seriously, how can a channel showing nothing but pre-recorded shows start a program 20 minutes after the advertised time? At least I was able to catch Granty putting us in front though..

Hey guys im not having a dig at anybody or nothing but I obviously am :D. Well what im trying to say is during the off season the best news to read and see is training reports and pictures of players during training. My question is where the Hell are all these photo's and reports or are the boys not training everyday or every seacond day ?

Hey guys im not having a dig at anybody or nothing but I obviously am :D. Well what im trying to say is during the off season the best news to read and see is training reports and pictures of players during training. My question is where the Hell are all these photo's and reports or are the boys not training everyday or every seacond day ?

What's stopping you from heading to training and reporting on what you see?

While you are there can you take some photos too...

What's stopping you from heading to training and reporting on what you see?

While you are there can you take some photos too...

I was waiting for you pigdog to have the first crack at me. :)

Reason behind me not being able to go to training and take pics is because I am at work mon-sat from 6am till 4pm/5pm. Dont have time and to be quite honest enjoy reading what other posters have to say about the training reports.

In previous years we have pics and reports nearly every single day and now its quite I cant put my finger on it guys. :cool:

Reason behind me not being able to go to training and take pics is because I am at work mon-sat from 6am till 4pm/5pm. Dont have time and to be quite honest enjoy reading what other posters have to say about the training reports.

Perhaps the people who used to provide the reports are at work too.

So on the new 2010 KooGa Bulldogs jumpers, has anyone bought one and what are they like compared to last year? Are they really tight fitting; a medium last year would require a large this year for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back