Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My wife is up at Noosa this week, and look who she bumped into today!

gordo.jpg

(SCHICK RATINGS) (DOGS) vs (GWS)
5- Marcus Bontempelli : 17- Callan Ward.
31- Jake Stringer : 20- Dylan Shiel.
49- Mitch Wallis : 37- Heath Shaw.
61- Luke Dahlhaus : 51- Shane Mumford.
77- Easton Wood : 65- Zac Williams.
81- Matthew Boyd : 68- Toby Greene.
85- Liam Picken : 73- Tom Scully.
108- Jack Macrae : 80- Ryan Griffen.
122- Jason Johannisen : 88- Stephen Coniglio.
132- Lachie Hunter : 101- Josh Kelly.
150- Tory Dickson : 103- Devon Smith.
183- Jordan Roughead : 117- Jeremy Cameron.
191- Dale Morris : 130- Steve Johnson.
213- Caleb Daniel : 142- Nick Haynes.
228- Matthew Suckling :167- Phil Davis.
229- Lin Jong : 177- Lachie Whitfield.
232- Robert Murphy : 190- Rory Lobb.
235- Tom Liberatore : 260- Nathan Wilson.
262- Shane Biggs : 289- Joel Patfull.
299- Koby Stevens : 337- Rhys Palmer.
340- Jed Adcock : 396- Matt Buntine.
361- Stewart Crameri : 408- Jonathon Patton.
397- Fletcher Roberts : 422- Aidan Corr.
416- Tom Boyd : 423- Adam Tomlinson.
425- Toby Mclean : 454- Jack Steele.
429- Jack Redpath : 461- Cam McCarthy.
438- Joel Hamling : 476- Adam Kennedy.
441- Tom Campbell : 545- James Stewart.
482- Will Minson : 554- Jacob Hopper.
487- Clay Smith : 577- Tom Downie.
502- Marcus Adams : 593- Will Hoskin-Elliott.
513- Josh Dunkley : 607- Sam J Reid.
530- Lukas Webb : 619- Caleb Marchbank.
532- Mitch Honeychurch : 626- Harrison Himmelberg.
544- Nathan Hrovat : 655- Matthew Kennedy.
563- Bailey Dale : 662- Dawson Simpson.
586- Bailey Williams :701- Tim Mohr.
587- Zaine Cordy : 705- Jake Barrett.
634- Josh Prudden : (nra) Paul Ahern.
694- Roarke Smith : (nra) Jeremy Findlason.
708- Kieran Collins : (nra) Matthew Flynn.
(nra) Declan Hamilton : (nra) Pat McKenna.
(nra) Luke Goetz : (nra) Daniel Lloyd.
(nra) Brad Lynch : (nra) Jarrod Pickett.

What a gratuitous comparison of preliminary greatness, enjoy.

No but at least you know where it is going..
Exactly. had to be funded somehow, and the club is at least being transparent about it. We, as members were always going to pay for it, have no issue with it personally. Pretty similar to the startup cost levy for the VFL team too i believe, though i think that was an opt out one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. had to be funded somehow, and the club is at least being transparent about it. We, as members were always going to pay for it, have no issue with it personally. Pretty similar to the startup cost levy for the VFL team too i believe, though i think that was an opt out one.
I'd rather it the other way around. Would be more inclined to chip in for the VFL.
Think it's poor from the club.

Does anybody have any experience with shopping with the Bulldogs store online?
Just ordered some stuff to look fresh for the game next week and wondering what their shipping is like, and if I'd get it by the end of the week...

Does anybody have any experience with shopping with the Bulldogs store online?
Just ordered some stuff to look fresh for the game next week and wondering what their shipping is like, and if I'd get it by the end of the week...

I have ordered quite a few things and they have always been good.
Having said that it's never been during the week we made a GF so I suspect they are getting hammered

Having said that it's never been during the week we made a GF so I suspect they are getting hammered

Cheers. They actually sent it out really quick, should get it tomorrow or the next day

I was in there this morning it was busy but efficient they had about 5-6 people working in the store, serving or opening new boxes of merchandise and stocking rapidly diminishing shelves. Unfortunately they had no large flags in stock for my flag pole, new stock was arriving later in the afternoon. I'll pick it up tomorrow. Then I'll post a pict!

Frantically entering GF ticket competitions. Does anyone have codes from the Herald Sun for their competition?

Mrs. LittleG who use to hate footy, is taking our son (3 month old) to the parade because she doesn't want him to miss it. Even resizing a Bulldogs t-shirt for the little man. He is way too young to know what is happening and will just smile at everyone.
Has anyone else seen some really unusual behavior from significant others that is so proBulldog?

Mrs. LittleG who use to hate footy, is taking our son (3 month old) to the parade because she doesn't want him to miss it. Even resizing a Bulldogs t-shirt for the little man. He is way too young to know what is happening and will just smile at everyone.
Has anyone else seen some really unusual behavior from significant others that is so proBulldog?
My girlfriend didn't follow footy and was a half hearted Norf supporter. Just made her facebook picture with the filter 'Go Dogs' and now follows most players and their partners on instagram. Oh, and has borrowed nearly my entire Bulldogs wardrobe for Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back