Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any chance dogs gave crowy the mix tape you reckon?

Small chance, I’d say if I was a betting man it’s with MCBG or chipmunk. That’s where he placed his vote originally before the Jmoo switch. Or you have it and are pretending you don’t

thewizardmelon - have you and Wickzki gamed it out in your PM?

From what I've looked at, there is only one possible outcome where we win, but it's dependent on a bunch of other things happening that are pretty unlikely. Literally every other option leads to a win by someone else.

To get to that very unlikely option, we need to lynch Dr Dre today, who I'm leaning towards being FootyPie32, thanks Nothing.

However, I've just realised I didn't factor in the Mix Tape haha.

It doesn't matter who he believes tbh, neither of us can win.

If one of you is BBR, then correct, basically can’t win. Which is why whoever is Craig, should come forth and help the good rappers, you can achieve a moral victory!

If one of you is BBR, then correct, basically can’t win. Which is why whoever is Craig, should come forth and help the good rappers, you can achieve a moral victory!
The biggest chance for BBR to win is to also try and lynch Dr Dre today. At best with any other scenario they can share the win.

Again though, that doesn't take into account the Mix Tape blowing up.

And surely it does today, right?

Hopefully it's not announced at the end of the day phase, because that basically ensures an Eminem victory (unless crowy's the one that has it right now).

thewizardmelon - have you and Wickzki gamed it out in your PM?

From what I've looked at, there is only one possible outcome where we win, but it's dependent on a bunch of other things happening that are pretty unlikely. Literally every other option leads to a win by someone else.

To get to that very unlikely option, we need to lynch Dr Dre today, who I'm leaning towards being FootyPie32, thanks Nothing.

However, I've just realised I didn't factor in the Mix Tape haha.

The mixtape is the biggest problem ironically. But for the most part, we have. Wick is offline today though.

For some reason my calculations were on Eminem only needing final 5. Final 4 means we can lynch evil, then evil can’t kill overnight or they lose.

I still think Chip is the head, but it’s a toss up for me. Footypie, thanks Nothing

The biggest chance for BBR to win is to also try and lynch Dr Dre today. At best with any other scenario they can share the win.

Again though, that doesn't take into account the Mix Tape blowing up.

And surely it does today, right?

Hopefully it's not announced at the end of the day phase, because that basically ensures an Eminem victory (unless crowy's the one that has it right now).

Correct, which is why I expect both you and Beaston to vote in lockstep with us anyway, as unsigned or BBR both would have a better chance with Dre dead.

Evil won’t be able to kill tonight (for risk of meeting Eminem wincon), and there’s 5 tomorrow consisting of (probably) 1 DDR, 1BBR, 1 neutral, 1 DLS and 1 unsigned 😂

Correct, which is why I expect both you and Beaston to vote in lockstep with us anyway, as unsigned or BBR both would have a better chance with Dre dead.

Evil won’t be able to kill tonight (for risk of meeting Eminem wincon), and there’s 5 tomorrow consisting of (probably) 1 DDR, 1BBR, 1 neutral, 1 DLS and 1 unsigned 😂
Yup, my irrelevance probably guarantees my survival haha.

If the Mix Tape blows up though, I'm probably even more irrelevant.

My vote is on croweater 41 purely for self preservation.

Thanks Nothing
So swung a vote to me and you hold the non death thingy.

I could be in trouble.

Might be safer to go Beaston.

D5 Mixtape Death New
The Mixtape had been doing the rounds. There were dope beats being added to it. Everyone was enjoying the music being recorded on it. Then J Dilla got it. It should have been so easy. Just add you songs and pass it on. This mix tape is awesome. Unfortunately, J Dilla hit delete and not record. The Tape was ruined and so was J Dilla his career in the 90s was over.

Wickzki killed by the mixtape.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t be. Basically invisible effort game. Lame/10.

Yeah, I'll be honest. I really haven't vibed with this theme. Hip Hop ain't my bag at all. And the rules against using classic terms has meant I'm struggling to follow.

I still don't know what a J Dilla is.

The Mixtape had been doing the rounds. There were dope beats being added to it. Everyone was enjoying the music being recorded on it. Then J Dilla got it. It should have been so easy. Just add you songs and pass it on. This mix tape is awesome. Unfortunately, J Dilla hit delete and not record. The Tape was ruined and so was J Dilla his career in the 90s was over.

oh boy, that's bad. Not sure on the thought process there...

So Eminem wins if we don't lynch him?

Croweater41

Nothing

For Real Seriously GIF by Harlem

dogs105 - WHY?!?

Even though our chances before were infinitesimally small, they are exactly zero now.

Footypie32 / Chipmunk / BEaston / croweater 41

Let's do this like Final Tribal in Survivor. Plead your case to me and wiz about why YOU should win.
I’m also guessing a vote will be swung my way so it may be a lot tougher for me to win.

If Raz didn’t get Razzed last night I’d still be in hiding and would be trying my best to argue why Raz is Eminem.

Would love to know. Guessing a Hail Mary at trying to guess which of us was getting targeted?

But if that had hit chip or other evil we’d be in a much better spot.

6 now. Lynch crow.

5 overnight, 4 tomorrow (BBR can’t kill for risk of 3 remaining and losing the 2v1).

Chip and Footypie v Beaston and MCBG or me.

OR

BBR (if they know) could take a stab at the non immune DDR, and try for a 1v1v2 situation. But gee that sounds ****ed lol

6 now. Lynch crow.

5 overnight, 4 tomorrow (BBR can’t kill for risk of 3 remaining and losing the 2v1).

Chip and Footypie v Beaston and MCBG or me.

OR

BBR (if they know) could take a stab at the non immune DDR, and try for a 1v1v2 situation. But gee that sounds ****ed lol
Or you could not lynch crow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back