Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Deadline

Eminem
revealed himself, to try and stop the Death Row victory. Detroit's not East Coast, but it's a hell of a lot closer than West Coast. He put forward his case but they masses didn't listen. He knew he was cooked, what he didn't know was what was about to happen. croweater 41 was dead

There should have been a slow dawning realisation that with Crowy's death, Death Row Records had succeeded in achieving their ultimate victory as the powerhouse of 90s hip hop.

Death Row had Dr Dre Chipmunk and Kurupt Footypie32 , their latest in a long line of signings. They were equal to the Bad Boys of Craig Mack BEaston and Natives last member of De La Soul thewizardmelon . There was this pesky, irrelevant unsigned artist The Fugees MC Bad Genius . Everybody thought they counted but if you aint signed you're nothin'.

Congratulations to Death Row Records.
Ah, of course, because of Wickzki dying when the AMULET blew up.

Votes

3 - Itsmyshow who ran Death Row. Had a great grip ont he game and served the win up.
2 - dogs105 who seered the life out of evil. 4 from 4 (5 from 5 including the night of death) and set Native tongues on the right path. The only downside is it meant that there was less happening on the first few days.
1 - croweater 41 played as Eminem well and once again very successful at the role with kills every night. Needed the village to support him over DRR in the end to win.
0 - MC Bad Genius who played the unsigned artist brilliantly. Probably too well, because it had most assuming he was signed to a label.

BEaston also did well after losing the group very early.

Dishonourable mention to ZergMinion for giving away all of Death Rows roles (and Kurves) in the thread before deleting it.

Votes

3 - Itsmyshow who ran Death Row. Had a great grip ont he game and served the win up.
2 - dogs105 who seered the life out of evil. 4 from 4 (5 from 5 including the night of death) and set Native tongues on the right path. The only downside is it meant that there was less happening on the first few days.
1 - croweater 41 played as Eminem well and once again very successful at the role with kills every night. Needed the village to support him over DRR in the end to win.
0 - MC Bad Genius who played the unsigned artist brilliantly. Probably too well, because it had most assuming he was signed to a label.

Dishonourable mention to ZergMinion for giving away all of Death Rows roles (and Kurves) in the thread before deleting it.
Sad In A Box GIF

Thanks everyone. I had fun hosting and I thought some of the mechanics worked well. Probably some tweaking required and I'd be happy to hear thoughts.
For a pretty drastic change in game mechanics, I think you pretty much nailed it. Very fair I thought.

Honestly I would consider this kind of format the norm moving forward as I believe the biggest issue in the games is bored villagers.

Well done Nothing - that was well hosted!

Awesome job team Death Row Records - everyone did their part equally to contribute to the win - a real team effort to get us over the line.

Votes

Thanks for tagging me to say I got ... checks notes ... zero votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back