Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

You only get one shot, do not miss your chance
Snoop Dogg GIF by BuzzFeed

N5 Deaths New
The battle for 90s hip hop supremacy had whittled the field down to 10 after the lynching of Hammer. Nobody was happy about that but to come out on top, killing was the only option.

Eminem continued to do what he had grown accustomed to doing. Battling wannabee hip hop superstars and coming out on top. Snoop had been big noting himself around town. The blatant drug use, the open mocking of everyone in the land. IT was time for Eminem to end it. Eminem sidled up to Snoop and whispered in his ear "I'm drug free". Snoop collapsed in shock Itsmyshow was dead

Craig Mack wasn't sure how he was maintaining the label. He'd been shot at, he had no artists and yet here he was ready to end the career of Podnuus from De La Soul. This is the move that would see Bad Boy back, once the signing of the last artist is complete to Bad Boy. Kurve was dead

Dr Dre
had inherited a label had the biggest stable of artists and until the shocking lynching of Hammer felt in control of the game. This would be like the time he beat up Dee Barnes in the club. A Tribe Called Quest had created a bunch of trouble. They'd fingered Suge and Snoop and that he weakened Death Row. It was finally time to right that wrong. dogs105 was dead

Sorry to see you die Kurve and dogs105

Good game people. This one will wrap up today.

Movie time for me. I'll be on afterwards.

I’m going for croweater41 please.

Unless I wake up before 6am (and I’m not setting an alarm for WW 😂) that’s me for the phase. I wish everyone the best of luck for the endgame!

Nothing

Footypie for me please Nothing

Has given less than your user name this game. So with nothing else to go on and a need to vote quixkly. It's time.

Better bold it before you get into the movie theatre!

Who do you think is more likely the DDR head? Chipmunk or Footypie?

I’ve got it as:

DDR: Chip/FP
BBR: Beaston
Eminem: Crowy
Unsigned: MCBG
DLS: Wick/Wiz

Tough spot. Don’t hit Crowy, evil have to withhold kill and Eminem has to not miss to win.

Hit Crow, then we’re left with 6 after, 4 at worst after overnight and then pending who’s alive only evil can win?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got it as:

Tough spot. Don’t hit Crowy, evil have to withhold kill and Eminem has to not miss to win.

Hit Crow, then we’re left with 6 after, 4 at worst after overnight and then pending who’s alive only evil can win?
Footypie for me, but it feels like a pretty even bet.

I’ve got it as:

If I were BBR there's zero chance you'd still be in the game haha

Looks like Eminem is closest to their wincon now

Yeah even if you aren’t Craig and MCBG is, I still think goods best chance is to take out Eminem and hope the mixtape also explodes on evil.

IMS would have set the vote to move to me as can be witnessed by Chip.

footypie32 thanks Nothing I’m in training all day if I survive cool if not I’ll see you all in the dead PM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back