Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

6 now. Lynch crow.

5 overnight, 4 tomorrow (BBR can’t kill for risk of 3 remaining and losing the 2v1).

Chip and Footypie v Beaston and MCBG or me.

OR

BBR (if they know) could take a stab at the non immune DDR, and try for a 1v1v2 situation. But gee that sounds ****ed lol
If we lynch anyone other than crowwy, he will kill overnight and win. So we could choose that if we think he deserves the win as Eminem.

BUT ... if we lynch crowwy, DRR will 100% kill you (as I'm irrelevant) and Craig Mack will try to kill the Death Row signed artist. If they miss, DRR wins. If they hit, well then it's an open discussion in the thread between me and the remaining member of each record label on who will win.

eminem GIF by hoppip

You're running out of time to make your case. At this point, I'm leaning towards giving the win to Eminem, just because crowwy has not missed a kill all game, which is a decent effort in comparison to the the two record labels.
You're on your own, not sure why you think you have any power. Your faction was no chance at winning since d2, maybe even day 1 when Gralin went down and you missed the first recruit.

You're on your own, not sure why you think you have any power. Your faction was no chance at winning since d2, maybe even day 1 when Gralin went down and you missed the first recruit.
I will say I appreciate you fighting it to the end.

The part of what you said that IS true though is that I am indeed on my own and have no power at all. Especially since the vote manipulation is most likely for crowwy to vote for himself, so anything I say is (as much as ever) irrelevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we lynch anyone other than crowwy, he will kill overnight and win. So we could choose that if we think he deserves the win as Eminem.

BUT ... if we lynch crowwy, DRR will 100% kill you (as I'm irrelevant) and Craig Mack will try to kill the Death Row signed artist. If they miss, DRR wins. If they hit, well then it's an open discussion in the thread between me and the remaining member of each record label on who will win.

Reality is we needed the mixtape to explode on an evil. Craig can choose to not hit, isn’t that a path too?

The end New
Deadline

Win condition: eliminate the Neutrals, and equal or outnumber Bad Boy Records and Native Tongues

Unsigned artists are irrelevant.

Eminem revealed himself, to try and stop the Death Row victory. Detroit's not East Coast, but it's a hell of a lot closer than West Coast. He put forward his case but they masses didn't listen. He knew he was cooked, what he didn't know was what was about to happen. croweater 41 was dead

There should have been a slow dawning realisation that with Crowy's death, Death Row Records had succeeded in achieving their ultimate victory as the powerhouse of 90s hip hop.

Death Row had Dr Dre Chipmunk and Kurupt Footypie32 , their latest in a long line of signings. They were equal to the Bad Boys of Craig Mack BEaston and Natives last member of De La Soul thewizardmelon . There was this pesky, irrelevant unsigned artist The Fugees MC Bad Genius . Everybody thought they counted but if you aint signed you're nothin'.

Congratulations to Death Row Records.

Damn. I thought they’d have to kill off BEaston to win, not just outnumber in. Should have read the OP more closely.

Congrats DDR, some great games and fun back and forth throughout there.

I promise to never use AI-Rap again until the next game

Thanks for the game everyone! MVP Itsmyshow putting in the hard graft while you all know my input.

Agree with loving the signing mechanic, fun game Nothing !

Damn. I thought they’d have to kill off BEaston to win, not just outnumber in. Should have read the OP more closely.

Congrats DDR, some great games and fun back and forth throughout there.

I promise to never use AI-Rap again until the next game

Your signing bait almost worked on us 😂

Thanks for the game everyone! MVP Itsmyshow putting in the hard graft while you all know my input.

Agree with loving the signing mechanic, fun game Nothing !

It felt reasonably balanced too - roles can’t recruit each other and can block each other. I’d possibly think of adding a limit of (2) recruits to any faction until another dies, but otherwise it was really fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back