Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

(Verse 1)
Yo, we gather here today, hearts heavy, eyes teary,
Lost Biggie Smalls, a horse so legendary.
Galloped through life with grace and might,
Now we say goodbye in the dead of night.

(Chorus)
Farewell Biggie Smalls, you ran your last race,
Left a hoof print that no one can replace.
In fields of green, may you find your peace,
Your memory's alive, and it’ll never cease.

(Verse 2)
Now we turn to Monie "Dingster" Love, so dear,
Gone too soon, it’s hard to hold back the tears.
With a laugh so bright and a heart so true,
You left us with memories, and we cherish you.

(Chorus)
Farewell Monie Love, your light’s gone dim,
But in our hearts, your spirit swims.
Your laughter echoes, your love remains,
In our souls, your essence sustains.

(Bridge)
Both of you gone, but never forgotten,
In the book of life, your chapters are golden.
We mourn today, but we celebrate too,
For the lives you lived, and the love you drew.

(Outro)
Rest in peace to Biggie and Monie Love alike,
Your journeys ended, but your legacies shine bright.
With every sunset and every dawn,
In our hearts, you’ll always live on.

---

1. Dank tried to sign you last night and was unsuccessful. Prety telling that you have a role of some kind and your continued clinging to this "unsigned" nonsense is just rubbish.

2. I know it's not a Raz game but you tried awfully hard to get the vote of CF yesterday before finally trying to mask your identity by putting your vote back onto him.

3. There are some other actions you've made throughout the game that only add up to you having an evil role.

I have a pretty compelling case to lunch you today.

As per yesterday, I'm also happy to shift where my vote is headed over the course of the day if more information comes out to incriminate somebosy else. So I'll again hold off voting until about 5pm (as usual it's kid time after that with brief periods of Internet use).
1. See the OP for the explanation on that.
2. I didn't try to convince anyone else to. I removed my vote and then the rest of my posts regarding CF were me needling him with questions to try and trip him up.
3. Your maths sucks.

Hey Wickzki. Here are my posts (minus those that were directly about Outkast's role) from when CF offered an exchange of information for delaying his lynch. I'd be interested to know where you think that indicates me trying "... awfully hard to get the vote of CF yesterday before finally trying to mask your identity by putting your vote back onto him."

Would the hip-hop community be willing to grant me a 24 hour stay of execution in exchange for another baddie?
Yup.

Remove my vote, please Nothing.
Which night did that other action fail?
How would you know that it's not your counterpart at the other record label?
It just doesn't provide us with much to go on. How you KNOW the identity of two other players doesn't make sense to me. It sounds more like desperation. And we all know ...

View attachment 2056615
Season 2 Idea GIF by Portlandia

CursingFijian thanks, Nothing.

It's a massive reach and I reckon you're on either Bad Boy or Death Row Records, especially since your vote for CF was after mine went back on him.

No artist was successfully signed on N3

See, this is what prompted the Social Media explosion.

Ya'll did it to yourselves.

I didn't say I wasn't Tupac.

I have been honest the whole game.

So why are we not lynching this man?

Have I missed something or is evil just muddying the waters?

I don’t think anyone takes Dero seriously. If he knows this we are stuffed.
Did Dogs say that Dero was at least some form of evil? Or are we waiting on Queen Latifah to take a beat for him to mumble on later tonight?

Do we still have QL? I may have missed her untimely death.

Nothing can I put a small request in on the playing list to update who is dead and what rapper that they may have been?

Can we just lynch him anyway then?

Yes, I believe that we can...

DERO thanks Nothing

See, it's easy...

The biggest concern is that neither Raz or MCBG have been overly convincing and it is leaning to a much bigger hit that we can walk away with today with Latifah doing her business with Dero tonight.

I don't trust BEaston either.

Yes, I believe that we can...

DERO thanks Nothing

See, it's easy...

The biggest concern is that neither Raz or MCBG have been overly convincing and it is leaning to a much bigger hit that we can walk away with today with Latifah doing her business with Dero tonight.

I don't trust BEaston either.
Wait, so you’re gonna lynch Dero so QL can kill Dero tonight?

What’s not convincing about Raz or MC?

Morning all. Does anyone have any info on night immune?

Is Queen Latifah still around? If so, they might want to kill Tupac/dero tonight. Be good to get rid of intimidation.

I'm a hip hop superstar wannabe
I'm down for a role reveal if you got nothing today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, so you’re gonna lynch Dero so QL can kill Dero tonight?

What’s not convincing about Raz or MC?

No, if the unsigned decide it's worthwhile going with dogs' plan earlier, then I am in, how could I deny the "Hip Hop Chef"...

Well, the MC explanation for not being signed just doesn't overly cover off any real reasoning as to why he wouldn't have been signed, as for Raz, there really isn't a counter to what CF claimed at all..

I was going to push MBR for the lynch today, because of the way she tried to shift the vote from Gralin (which at the time seemed like a really odd move).

Agreed it's worth trying to find someone else to lynch and letting Queen Latifah end DERO's career overnight.

For now, I'm going with Raz though, who is either Eminem or Outkast. That is, if we're believing CursingFijian. I actually do, as BEaston pointed out that it's definitely in their interest to share the information and get them out of the game. Where I differ though, is I think Raz is Outkast not Eminem and all his questions about the role were subterfuge.

Thanks, Nothing.
The guilty alwasys vote first for the non musical

MC Bad Genius needs to be shutdown an stop that noise for ever Nothing

With all this new information, I'm disinclined to lynch Raz. We could end up with egg all over our faces and CursingFijian laughing his capped arse off in the dead pm.
i am sure he already laughing but all good if i get lynched i will have more time to SPAM over in SFA LOL

Will be one less good guy. but sadly with no role cant influence the folks here

No, if the unsigned decide it's worthwhile going with dogs' plan earlier, then I am in, how could I deny the "Hip Hop Chef"...

Well, the MC explanation for not being signed just doesn't overly cover off any real reasoning as to why he wouldn't have been signed, as for Raz, there really isn't a counter to what CF claimed at all..
The only good reason that MC wasn’t able to be recruited by me is if he’s Monie Love who is dead. Hence his only possible defence of not sure how it happened.

The only good reason that MC wasn’t able to be recruited by me is if he’s Monie Love who is dead. Hence his only possible defence of not sure how it happened.
Agreeing Jared Leto GIF by Apple TV+

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back