Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll shit in your cornflakes
Jamie Foxx What GIF by Bounce

D1 Lynch New
Welcome to the 1995 Source music awards. In a twist from history, A Tribe Called Quest pointed at Puff and said Any artist out there that want to be an artist and want to stay a star, and don't want to have to worry about the executive producer trying to be all in the videos ... All on the records ... dancing"

The hip hop massive turned as one and looked at Puff and they realised that they had been fooled. Here was the head of an evil corporation - he needed to go.

Gralin lynched by the 90s hip hop collective.

I'll leave you with the thoughts of Immortal Technique about Puffy "Even Puffy smoked a mother****er up in the club"

PAROLE VIOLATION
Had a quick listen, pretty good! Giving me early era Hermitude vibes

In breach of your existing bail conditions you have failed to report to the police station for your mandatory drug test.

You are now serving your level 2 parole violation
2. vote doesn't count

In light of your return to the game, this won't be a modkill today. In future, please vote before deadline and Nothing as well as the name
BRAB has a role, probrably significant, probrably evil

Parole Violation
I think so. I'm the serial killer

There has been a report of gang related violence emanating from this post. As a result the black and white have rolled up and found DERO to be in violation of his parole.
DERO receives his first parole violation. There is no serial killer in 90s hip hop (plenty of lyrical killas). Please finish each post with "I'm a hip hop superstar wannabe" in line with parole violation 1. This penalty applies for 12 hours from 9.52pm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In light of your return to the game, this won't be a modkill today. In future, please vote before deadline and Nothing as well as the name

Thanks for your patience. I don’t understand how this game works anymore.

N2 Deaths New
90s hip hop were well rested after the Source Awards. A Tribe Called Quest were smug in their satisfaction they had taken out a head. Of course, when you remove one head another one appears. So they would need to be ever vigiliant.

Overnight news has come through of some surprise encounters.

Eminem started a rap battle with Wu Tang Clan. Nobody realised that the battle turned real until the real slim shady laid it out for Pie 4 Life started singing about Cash rules everything around me, Eminem take about what his name is. The result was Pie 4 Life dead

Queen Latifah
felt that hip hop had gone the wrong way. Artists were signing with Bad Boy Records and Death Row Records who should never have been signed - the only option was to call out their ways. She sang U.N.I.T.Y at Sam Sneed who she felt never respected the women of hip hop. The result ZergMinion dead.

Biggie
was not happy that his label head had been severed at the Source Awards. The only solution was to take out those who needed to die. The result was a diss tape and the unsigned Beastie Boys. Biggie made it clear that whatever they thought they were doing they would never be signed in 90s hip hop. The result Ocha905 dead.

90s hip hop were well rested after the Source Awards. A Tribe Called Quest were smug in their satisfaction they had taken out a head. Of course, when you remove one head another one appears. So they would need to be ever vigiliant.

Overnight news has come through of some surprise encounters.

Eminem started a rap battle with Wu Tang Clan. Nobody realised that the battle turned real until the real slim shady laid it out for Pie 4 Life started singing about Cash rules everything around me, Eminem take about what his name is. The result was Pie 4 Life dead

Queen Latifah
felt that hip hop had gone the wrong way. Artists were signing with Bad Boy Records and Death Row Records who should never have been signed - the only option was to call out their ways. She sang U.N.I.T.Y at Sam Sneed who she felt never respected the women of hip hop. The result ZergMinion dead.

Biggie
was not happy that his label head had been severed at the Source Awards. The only solution was to take out those who needed to die. The result was a diss tape and the unsigned Beastie Boys. Biggie made it clear that whatever they thought they were doing they would never be signed in 90s hip hop. The result Ocha905 dead.
Wu Tang Clan can be ****ed with.

Pie 4 Life really not living up to the moniker there.

Hello Friends,

Does anyone want to stop all this recruiting business, kill another night immune and remove Suge Knight from the game? I do.

So CursingFijiian thanks Nothing.

Hello Friends,

Does anyone want to stop all this recruiting business, kill another night immune and remove Suge Knight from the game? I do.

rap battle GIF

Fully aware it's not 90's or "rap" but the point stands.

Nothing CursingFijiian for any and all above reasons.

Hello Friends,

Hungry Chef GIF by Saku Monsters

CursingFijiian thanks Nothing

Hello Friends,

You are literally killing it doggie!
Have a treat.🦴

Cursing Fijiian please Nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back